Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

School bag in the porch, plus a buggy and bath toys, so it has to be a forum member with young children.

Still thinking about it, but my first guess is Jules H :?

Not that those rooms are untidy at all :D

I'm still struggling to come up someone for the bedroom with the WHUFC towel. That doesn't give a big enough clue for me, dense as I am :oops: . Anyone regular contributors to the footie thread got any ideas?

You got me!

Snowy you are right about the shoes- and my black DM boots are next to them!

Tha dalek bag is Ethan's spare clothes bag for going out, he has a Cyberman lunchbag which says "you will be deleted" but you'd need x-ray vision for that as it's in a kitchen cupboard

:lol:

Bronze it is a Thomas bath toy- it slides down the yellow slide on the activity thingy.

Kate A I suppose my rooms aren't untidy- they just need a bit of TLC.

I'm hoping for a new bathroom soon as the back bedroom (my current room) is being split back into its original two bedrooms in the new year. I'll post some pictures when in has been done.

I'm thinking of getting one of those shower baths which are "P" shaped- anyone got one & are they any good? Our current bath can get three of us in it at once, so a normal sized bath will feel tiny after that.

The top picture of the utility room gave it away - if you look carefully you can see the chicken pens out the back door. That and the pink georgie wellies. I think the rest of the house is in the 'Who lives here?' thread :lol:

I've changed my mind.

I've gone back to my original opinion that it is Lesley's utility room.

The top picture of the utility room gave it away - if you look carefully you can see the chicken pens out the back door. That and the pink georgie wellies. I think the rest of the house is in the 'Who lives here?' thread :lol:

I've changed my mind.

i agree it's Lesleys- she has those brown tiles she is currently covering up in her kitchen in the utility as well.

I've changed my mind.

i agree it's Lesleys- she has those brown tiles she is currently covering up in her kitchen in the utility as well.

:shock: Well spotted, I didn't notice those! :D

More photos for you to guess at. I like these ones.....

who lives in a shed like this then?

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

Did we ever guess these? I'm guessing that it's Egluntine, not sure why, just because I think she does some veg growin, and they look very organised :D

Oooh, who was talking about plaiting their own onions in the growing threads? And they have purple and blue tubtrugs, eglu (probably in blue and purple to match tubtrugs ...) :think:

More photos for you to guess at. I like these ones.....

who lives in a shed like this then?

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

Did we ever guess these? I'm guessing that it's Egluntine, not sure why, just because I think she does some veg growin, and they look very organised :D

Oooh, who was talking about plaiting their own onions in the growing threads? And they have purple and blue tubtrugs, eglu (probably in blue and purple to match tubtrugs ...) :think:

Not me Kate...but thanks for using the word "organised" in the same breath as my forum name! :lol:

I think it is Claret's shed.