Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

yeah, that is one of the loveliest bathrooms I've ever seen!

it's probably yours :lol:

I wish. I have a nice bathroom BUT it's not as nice as that one and its grey and it will always be grey because it has a cast iron bath which is grey. Now I looked at getting the bath re-enameled so I could modernise the bathroom and it costs £500 AND you have to remove the bath and arrange for transport yourself!!!!

oldpiccies004.jpg

Where did you get that set of coloured bowls? They're fab :D . Oops, you can't tell me without revealing yourself :evil: . Anyone else know?

I have the same bowls and got them from GLTC. Although I've just looked on their website and they don't seem to have them in stock any more.

:lol::lol:

So where are we up to:

The bathroom is not mine. Mine is nice, but even mine looks dated compared to that one!

It's not Chelsea's utility. Hm, who else has pink georgies?? :?

And the feminine shed belongs to a bloke.

I think we need a few more clues!! :D

(I can't believe I've spent most of today on this - and NOT done any housework again! :oops: )

Martins eglus on the roof - from when his garden/house flooded earlier this year - he posted that photo before...

didn't egluntine get flooded too? think she mentioned something about that in her blog...must go back and have a look :D

did anyone guess the utility room with the pink wellies and pink egg boxes? If not, I'm guessing rosie/claret :D

That one was Lesleys. There's another utility room with pink wellies in it now! :lol:

i think that's the one i mean cos phil's crocs are next to rosie's wellies