Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

So we have the garage and the bedroom to track down.

Who likes West Ham?

Who shops at Ikea? (erm who doesn't would be easier!)

Now someone went to Ikea yesterday, was it Lesley? Someone also said they use Ikea bags for wellies in another thread. There is also what looks suspiciously like a Tesco reusable bag in the background, is it a wine one?

I think the utility is Lesley's!

Lots of egg boxes and an industrial ecover bottle!

:wink:

Then again, Cinnamon uses pink egg boxes! Hmmmmm.

The office - someone who uses chicken poop lip balm as I think I can see some on the left hand side of the keyboard!

Curious.

Any clues?

The spare room, now, lots of home made jam. Dilly? But she hasn't been on for a while...........!

Confused now!

Edited by Guest

OK, we have another brave volunteer! Who owns this bedroom, I wonder?? The clues are in there somewhere, I'm sure :wink:

IMG_0057.jpg

It cant be Martins room as there is only 1 cat in there and im sure he normally has at least 10 crabs, 4 chicks and a tortiose in there too! :wink::lol:

Also there is no Villa decorations either! :wink::lol:

Did the burglars make the mess or make it less messy by taking some of your mess away?

I only ask because when my previous school was broken into and they got into the heads office she told us at staff briefing that she had told the police that the thieves made the mess as she didn't want to admit her office was that messy!

I have that microwave mit on the side of my microwave, it came from Lakeland. Who shops at Lakeland??

I would also guess that it's quite a small kitchen, hence the need to keep so much stuff out.

Actually the tiles look a lot like mine too.