Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

Oh for goodness sake :roll: . How did I get to be so transparent :shock: . I'm not telling you lot anything about myself ever again - you're like a bunch of elephants (memory-wise, of course :wink: ).

My kitchen's not normally like that - partly because I'm not a good cook :( and partly because I always leave the dishes till the morning so I can let the girlies out to freerange while I'm in the kitchen to keep an eye on them :roll: .

Anybody else change their habits of a lifetime just to accommodate the little darlings :roll: .

ANH wrote:

Anybody else change their habits of a lifetime just to accommodate the little darlings :roll: .

Just name the ways :roll: BC (before chickens) I did not spend a couple of hours every day keeping guard from the kichen windows. BC I would never venture out in the garden in the winter, now I spend lots of time out there 'fettling' as Egluntine calls it :) my chickens. BC I thought pet shops boring places, now I spend ages in them finding new toys for my girls....and on and on.... :roll:

Tessa

Just name the ways :roll: BC (before chickens) I did not spend a couple of hours every day keeping guard from the kichen windows. BC I would never venture out in the garden in the winter, now I spend lots of time out there 'fettling' as Egluntine calls it :) my chickens. BC I thought pet shops boring places, now I spend ages in them finding new toys for my girls....and on and on.... :roll:

Tessa

:lol::lol:

BC I was quite a pathetic "scared of poo and muck" type person, worried about specs of dirt on my doormat. now AC (after chooks :lol: ) im covered in chicken poo, walk in chicken poo and observe chicken poo at great detail !!! (I still moan about specs on my back door mat though!! :lol::lol: )

I thought it was Andrew's kitchen - perhaps they aren't Denby plates then..... they look like the blue rimmed ones my daughter has........ :roll:

They are Denby, Lesley (quite old ones :? ).

Glad I'm not going mad then! I think Andrew was collecting Denby Arabesque which is a brown pattern.....

Pink bathroom..........not Shona's but I have no idea who it might belong to :?

Someone (bathroom) likes pink... do we have any pink people on the forum....?

Chookiehen by any chance? :lol:

I thought she lived in a modern house though??? :think:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, sadly, chookiehubbie and the boys would refuse to bare their bums in a girlie pink bathroom!

I'm afraid that my bathroom is the boring old magnolia the builders painted it still.