Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

I don't know Lesley - you all seemed to guess mine pretty quickly!!

I have the abysmal garage that was half tidy but we moved things around and half the stuff fell off the wall and it all ended up in a heap. I think it was too easy leaving the Volvo parts box on top tho :roll:

Sink is cleaned with nothing but a wipe with one of those E-Cloths never a scourer or cream cleanser, and the grout gets attacked periodically with a steam cleaner :wink:

My coffee machine is my heaven and earth, it's always on and I love it. It was delivered just as the water went off in July so I was itching to use it - of course had to buy some new Denby cups and saucers, a recent new coffee grinder as I killed the old one :oops: and even went to Makro to get the little wrapped cafe biscuits to serve with - it's like a cafe in my house somedays! :lol:

As for the Ecover, I buy it all in bulk to save a fortune, and just refill myself. Our local store in Stroud closed that did the refills so I do my own :D

There are some other rooms in the house that are shockingly bad tho, its just getting round to sorting them out. It isn't nearly always tidy :oops:

A

xx