Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

I've got that white jug too! :lol::lol::lol:

Ikea I think!

Yup, we've got one too! :)

Fridge 4 is full of lock and lock boxes.

The only person I know who has more than me is Christian....is it his fridge?

I too wondered whether it was Christian's. Was desperately comparing the photo to those he posted in the 'Who lives in a house like this' thread to see if I could match the two!

Rob

I havn't chucked in Mums kitchen to confuse you honest! She wouldn't let me as one of the cats has lost a mouse in there and the entire contents of her cupboards are currently adorning the work surfaces.

...and that doesn't include the 10+ boxes of Lock & Lock in the freezer and the 30+ in the utility room!

:shock::wink:

You have done it again Miss Marple, well done!! :wink::lol::lol:

I can put all the jars with labels facing me again now :oops::roll:

(ocd and all that :wink: )

...and that doesn't include the 10+ boxes of Lock & Lock in the freezer and the 30+ in the utility room!

:shock::wink:

You have done it again Miss Marple, well done!! :wink::lol::lol:

I can put all the jars with labels facing me again now :oops::roll:

(ocd and all that :wink: )

Woo hoo! :lol::lol:

.....I do love lock & lock though - the Tesco versions though as they are cheaper.

Mmm, hope they're as good, I bought reasonable ones in Wilkinson's which look just the same but now won't lock or lock :twisted::evil:

I have loads, nearly as many as Christian probably, as I do Army Catering Corps. batches of cooking, supplying all Mother's meals & as well as my family.

The boxes have been brilliant for this but now I wish I'd invested in the real thing.

Well done on the detective work Lesley & Egluntine. :D

I agree Sheila!

I bought the cheaper Tesco ones a few years ago and they won't close now and leaked all the time!

I use them for work and if i'm away for a couple of days, fill them with ice from the plane to act as an ice pack to keep my sandwiches/stuff cool until I get to the hotel!

Lock&Lock never leaks!!

:wink::wink:

Yep I've tried a cheaper version too and regretted it. Its Lock n Lock all the way for me as well and I think I have Mum converted.

The other night I was tempted by QVC when they had VACUUM SEAL LOCK N LOCK see herehttp://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.826649/walk.yah.UKHG-UK14

Or there's even one with and Egg dispenser http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.826922/walk.yah.UKHG-UK14

Oh dear its another one of my obsessions like

Radley Handbags

Expensive Laptop bags

Timberland Boots

Birkenstocks

Crocs

Tubtrugs

Penguins

Hmmmm there might even be a clue to one of my unguessed rooms in there......

Ok, I think that room No. 19 is Pengy's. I think the pink bag is an 'expensive' laptop bag, and they look like Ikea Billy bookcases which I remember her saying she had a few of.

Tessa

Well done! That's my Knomo laptop bag - its my favourite I have a Radley one which is bigger but I just love that Knomo because its so not a laptop bag.

Yep thats one lot of the Ebay Billy's I paid about 45 quid for those three and they were perfect for the study. The desk is an Ikea dining table I paid a tenner for on Ebay.

I'm very lucky my house actually has a study downstairs - can't imagine what else you'd use the room for as I have a dining room too and also a sort of passageway which is the size of another room, actually I keep all my gym machines there.