Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

Good work guys - yes this is Annies study - i know that cos im sat in it now! :wink:

Trust me though - we did have to muck it up and put stuff on the desk to make it look messy. The only thing making the room look messy now is me!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Blimey....if that is your idea of messy could you please come and mess my house up too.

You will need a skip or two.

Am pleased to have sussed one out at last. :lol:

Good guess folks but here's my bathroom now....

2165990465_c18cd990be.jpg

2165990461_88d1f7ed69.jpg

2165990451_405c6ce5cf.jpg

The bathroom door will become one of the back bedroom doors, & the new bathroom door will be where the sink is currently. The batjroom will become alot smaller, but will still have room for all thta's needed in there.

When it's all done I'll let you have a look :D

At least you have a loo Jules!

I couldn't do without one :lol:

When we had our bathroom done we were without a loo for five days!! The neighbours over the road gave us our own key and told us to let ourselves in whenever we needed to go - even if it was the middle of the night!! They're lovely people :)

This was after the plumber had removed the old cistern without first emptying it (we did question him), tripped and emptied the contents over the bathroom floor which then dripped through the kitchen downlighters!!

Rob