Mrs Frugal

Worst room photos here!!

I'm guessing those last pictures are Clarets.

That looks like Rosie in the tiny photos in the bedroom.

The kitchen is full of yummy looking baking and Claret is always baking......plus I remember a Kenwood Chef discussion ages ago.

I love the Rooster timer.

:D I have to keep looking to see which thread I'm on...those rooms are lovely. A kitchen just how it should be, even if you can't decide between magenta & light blue for the walls!

If this is worst rooms, I'm not posting mine until I've cleaned & tidied; I may be gone some time....

Love these topics! :D

ps..lovely fireplace is right age for Claret's house and it's Italian olive oil!

I thought Claret too

the olive oil

the lots of baking

The kettle looks so Claret!

it looks quite small and I'm sure she said her house was one of those lovely little old ones

The bedroom just says "Rosie" to me

Oh and it has no carpet - I remember Claret saying she had all wood floors as they are better for allergies.

darn it! I was hoping that you wouldn't guess - I am obviously transparent :roll::oops: My kitchen is so messy, but it gets used a lot as I cook everything from scratch. That Kenwood is over 40 years old!

Matthews is a locallly produced flour, and the rooster actually crows :D

Martin - you know my house well, so you cheated!!

BTW, have we found out yet who owns that beautiful bathroom?

Gosh not been on for days and then this thread appears :shock:

I might send Kate a few pictures later when I have done what I need to do, and tidied up a bit :oops:

I guessed a few like Lesleys as I have seen them in the flesh but was thrown by the office pic until I noticed the same windows :lol:

Ha!, I've just thought of the room that I' take a pic of - as it's the worst EVER!!

A

Xx