feemcg

Lilac Eglu (guest colour)

He's fantastic about my chicken 'obsession', and knows how impulsive I am. If I want anything done in the way of run building, cleaning out etc. he just gets on with it - he's really 'handy'. Of course he does the 'man' thing' if his mates are round - pretends they're a nuisance, shoo's them out the way....and then when "Ooops, word censored!"ody's looking he's out talking to them and giving them treats :roll:

He's fantastic about my chicken 'obsession', and knows how impulsive I am. If I want anything done in the way of run building, cleaning out etc. he just gets on with it - he's really 'handy'. Of course he does the 'man' thing' if his mates are round - pretends they're a nuisance, shoo's them out the way....and then when "Ooops, word censored!"ody's looking he's out talking to them and giving them treats :roll:

Sounds just like Dilly's OH - he goes on about them, but it's all bluster - he's the first out there after a meal with his s"Ooops, word censored!"s :lol:

It's a hard choice isn't it? -but, yes, I'm sure you could phone and change it (you might even get it sooner!).

James has just emailed me to say that the icons are in the list now with the short codes (I emailed him last night).

I'm off to change mine - I need all the space I can get :roll:

But if they were to bring out the old yellow, or a nice paler primrose

Cinnamon, I'm liking the nice paler primrose idea 8):D

But the lilac is super 8)8) too...

Between all you guys this is a serious spendaholic encouragement site.. the 'Omlet Effect' is really something of a retailers dream customer :lol::lol:

Helen

I am safe from this one,having an aversion to all things purple & lilac.

But if they were to bring out the old yellow, or a nice paler primrose shade I would be dusting off the Mastercard again :roll::lol:

I emalied Johannes and asked about yellow....he said there were no plans for yellow at the mo.

I have a yellow mark one. I can't decide whether a purple or lilac cube would look best along side it. :roll: Decisions. Decisions.