chelsea

getting a cube..what colour?

We've decided we are getting a cube, I know I should be jumping up and down with excitement but I love my eglu's so much :cry:

We are going to keep the orange eglu for a holiday home for the girls and get a cube to put in my walk in run. So the green one is going.

What colour do you think will go best with orange?

Im swaying to purple. :D

is the purple one as nice in real life as it looks on here?

if I didnt already have a orange eglu I would definitely get an orange cube.

I want a different colour though, Im 80% convinced on purple because it looks quite nice and dark inside where as the orange one is quite light inside....so purple will help out me in the summer with noisy chooks if its darker inside! :)

I want a different colour though, Im 80% convinced on purple because it looks quite nice and dark inside where as the orange one is quite light inside....so purple will help out me in the summer with noisy chooks if its darker inside! :)

hadn't thought of that! now I am wondering if I should have ordered 2 purple cubes rather than a purple and a lilac one :?

ok people.

We have decided PURPLE (well I have - hubby's had no say! :lol: )

If I order it tomorrow do you think it will be a quick delivery?? :think:

Congratulations - isn't it exciting! Purple seems to be the 'in' colour at the moment. I think delivery times are currently between 3 and 4 weeks at the moment. Certainly it was just shy of a 3 week wait for ours (only 11 days to go now :D )

from what they told me it isn't the lack of cubes that is the problem, it is the lack of space on the delivery vans / courier vans. I was willing to pay extra for their 3 day service but it was still a no-can-do.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you though - I am sure the hen party will help!