Tricky

beer !

Tricky!! :shock: Don't get Martin into bad habits! He's got to persuade his parents to get an eglu before they realise there are bad influences on this forum!! :wink:

Martin, impressed you are mature enough to be responsible - you will be a perfect chicken owner. 8)

Martin,

hens are fantastic creatures, as no doubt you will have gathered from this forum. I hope you get to experience them :D

parents can be a nuisance at times, but remember that they only have your best interests at heart :)

Anyway, if you are 14 you shouldn't you be getting to bed :?::!::!:

A parent

Elaine and Tricky, the beer festival is always on in August during the week before the bank holiday Weds-Sun. I will confirm dates when I have double-checked. It would be great if we could have a bit of a get-together then with anyone else who is interested. :D

Elaine and Tricky, the beer festival is always on in August during the week before the bank holiday Weds-Sun. I will confirm dates when I have double-checked. It would be great if we could have a bit of a get-together then with anyone else who is interested. :D

Sounds good to me - as long as no footy. Hmm but even then I guess that I could possibly, maybe let that go - provided beer good :D:D

Tricky - must be hard for you. Beer versus football but good to see that you have come down on the beer side :D

Martin - just make sure you get the chooks - ignore any references to beer in this thread. Loads of time for that later :!:

Go steady all

E

:lol::lol::lol:

Missed this last night....

I like beer too. Father in Law ran a Greene King pub in Cambs for 18 years, so favourite is and always will be Abbott ale. Now we're in the West, I love Badger Breweries, (Blandford). Archers of Swindon isn't too bad either. I have a friend who calls his dogs after beers... He has Adnam and Fuller.

By the way,

IPSWICH TOWN

I hope you go down abd the B***S. VILLA 'TILL I DIE!

Was rather shocked to see this rather aggressive quote on the omlet forum. :o:o:o

I thought I would put in a word on behalf of Dan. He is unable to reply in person as he is currently visiting a local beer festival. :D:D:D:D I'm sure he will comment on the quality of the the ales he has sampled on his return. He is rather partial to a pint of Bank's or Bathams. (Good old Black Country beers).

I would also like to add that he is from the WEST Midlands so cannot possibly support a team such as Nottingham Forest :roll::roll::roll:

I won't comment on who he does support, as I believe there is an evil :wink::wink::wink::wink: rival supporter on this forum.

PS I have no interest in beer at all, but if you were to mention cider that would be different.

All the best

A very good friend of Dans

We have more songs than that, we have ermmm........

super,super kev, super, super kev, super super kev, super kevin phillips.

I actually like wolves fans many of my friends are season ticket holders.

However Dan do not worry Villa will fly the Midlands flags just like we normally do!

well, it's still the ladies in front on the subject of beer, and the knowledge is eggcellent :!::!::D:D:D

On the subject of football not sure this is the response i Expected :!:

Anyway, i was at a Rugby match yesterday, in a box, lots of beer flowing.Not a bit of trouble, fans integrated, fantastic atmosphere.Football could learn much from Rugby :!::!:

Tricky

My son & hubby have got great plans to travel all the way up to Middleborough for the Charlton v M'boro FA Cup rematch, since it looks like it''s going to have to happen during the Easter hols. Personally I think they're mad, all those hours on a coach just to watch a football match. But it will give daughter and I a lovely quiet, girly night in :wink: