little cluckers

I love Omlet!

Just wanted to say how wonderful you all are, and say thank you all for being there/here!

Since I discovered Omlet, I have : found answers to my chicken worries, laughed at the daft jokes and youtube links (my fav still being the Irn bru Snowman), cried with joy at the births and other good news, cried with at the sad stories (ANH really has my thoughts at the mo), found recipes, bought things I really shouldn't have (thanks Cinnamon etc!), got loads of freebies (thanks Janty!), sponsored a chicken and bought a 2nd hand Chesterfield (after everyones advice I decided to try an old cheap one first!)

And finally after months of umming and arring I've talked my hubby into sponsoring a child, we were searching thro all the organisations that do this and were getting very confused so I said 'hang on, let me ask Omlet' and after a search found a thread from 2006 recommending an organisation, so we've gone ahead and done it!

It gives me such a lift listening to all your stories and seeing you all support each other, I think you're all great and just wanted to give you all a big pat on the back!!

Sorry for the emotional gush, I just had to get it out!! :lol::lol:

A lovely post Lise....and super news about sponsoring a child.

I must admit the forum is now my first port of call whenever I want to look something up.

You might get a variety of opinions, but they are all honest, with no advertising axe to grind.

And who needs a cookery book when there is the All things Nice section to turn to?

Oh I agree too

I have always found everyone so supportive on here and so full of good advice i would never venture anywhere else!

Have also spent far too much money because of others influence ( :shock: ) but have no regrets.

Thanks to everyone on the forum!

(will go and open a bottle of champagne now to toast you all) :lol:

I've found so much inspiration from this site, I originally joined to get help and advice on keeping my chickens (shock horror!!), but then discovered a whole wealth of other things that are just my cup of tea- its the whole general ethos of living a better caring life (and the book club of course! :D )

I hope that in the future I'll be in a position to call you my friends 8)