MaggieMcHen

Puppy walking - Jake & Lexis. Updated 15.11.08

Many thanks - she is due around 12ish so I will get some pickies on board ASAP so that you all can drool :lol::lol:

5th pup - but I'm soooo excited none the less. Got the crate, bedding small dishes etc out and ready. Wearing an old jumper all day today so she can inherit it when she goes to bed so it smells of me. :oops:

She will also of course have Jake for company for the next week.

Good Luck Maggie - can't wait to see the photos!

When we chose Jazz, we asked the breeder to put an old teatowel with the litter - we brought it home with Jazz and never had any problems with her sleeping.

Your new puppy will love having a jumper which smells of you! :D

They are getting on really well, except when Lexis thinks Jake's dangly bit is like her mums dangly bits - a variation on 'blood out of a stone'?!!! :oops::oops: then he gets cross!!! But he is very gentle with her.

I'll put some more pics on Flickr .....................................soon. It's all a bit manic at the moment.

Ah....... had forgotten I would now be unmasked :lol::lol:

Lexis is absolutely fantastic - clean and dry every night since she came, has already taken herself to the toilet compound to BB - without my prompting - not every time, there have been one or two on the grass - wees - but she is only 7 weeks old. One small puddle in the kitchen on day two and that's it.

She has also learned (mostly) not to mouth us weedy humans as we sqeak loudly when we feel teeth. She is licking instead which - at this stage - is an acceptable alternative. She also knows 'No' and 'Atcha' (the latter not in the training manual) :oops::oops:

She is - so far - as good as my first pup - but without the distraught, nightly crying we had for several weeks :shock::shock: