Laura007

headless chicken!

she is still laying, but i have put a question in the chicken clinic bit, as she seems to be sleeping more than normal.

it was tippng it down with rain at the time and a tad windy, so i think she my have just been trying to ignore the glorious english weather. :roll:

Mine are sleeping more in the day at the moment (and yes sometimes mine go for the headless look as well :D ). I put it down to the fact they have their door open at night so let themselves out at dawn, and of course are going in to roost a lot later in the evening. So they need a siesta, or 2, during the day :D

Mine are camera shy - I have quite a few headless chicken photos - they really are convincing aren't they and so funny.

A really lovely photo - have you thought about putting it on an Eglu blog for all the world to see?

I'd heard about Mike.... but sort of imagined it was an urban myth... or at the very least a hugely exaggerated tale.I never really believed that he actually existed. Did he really live for 2 years after decapitation :shock:

How horrible.... poor hen :(

(How did he eat :? )

I'm guessing the brain is set back so he lost his face basically, yuk nasty.

BBx

......l arranged marriage........

... and so resolved that he would only marry for love. Although outwardly he cooperated with the Royal Chamberlain's efforts to settle his future he would find fault with every princess brought before him (as men the world over do). That one was too tall, that was too fat, that one was too like Cheir Blair. He pretended he was absolutely unable to decide between them .....

Who's next ?

So, he decided that he would set them all a task, a task thet he knew to be impossible..

He gathered them all before him...

I will only marry the princess who is the most skilled at looking after my hens. Your task is to take one, and chop its head off. I will marry the one who doesn't kill it....... :wink: