One Man Banned

It's a BaNk HoLiDaY - What are YOU doing?

Sitting indoors,looking at the rain :(

I am going to watch 24 later,as I missed it last night due to a dicky tummy.

Got to hoover upstairs too.

Garlic Spaghetti for supper,& I may bake a cherry cake as well.

I also have a lot of auctions ending on ebay,so will be rubbing my hands together & planning my retirement :?:wink:

More interestingly,The Hubby is going out to but the materials needed to house our Bantams,& some more bark for the chickens run.

Sounds lovely Andrew, off to walk daisie today and then faff about at home and go into MK this afternoon to avoid rain and get raffle tickets for next weekend. Also need some bits from Lush :D

That's iy not very exciting but everyone enjoy your day. :D

BBx

Edinburgh had it's Bank Holiday last week, I don't know why..... :roll::roll:

So. today, the boys are at school, and peace reigns in the house, till Tigger wakes up and realises he hasn't eaten for 40 minutes..... :D

I was woken by my thoughtful lad at 5:15am as he wanted to know if he could watch TV :| My neighbours then decided to have a domestic at 6:30am :x Same neighbours thought their lawn needed mowing.... at 7:00am :evil:

So, as it was hopeless trying to get a little longer in bed I got up fed the children and animals, did some housework and went out in the lovely sunshine to walk the dog - after 10mins the clouds rolled in and soaked us :(

Does anyone else have days off like this or am I just having a bad day?

Enjoy you Bank Holiday All! :wink:

Also need some bits from Lush :D

That's iy not very exciting but everyone enjoy your day. :D

BBx

LUSH is always exciting Buffie :P

Get the new Bubblebar slice - I think its called Sunnyside,its all gold glittery.

I had one yesterday & it was grogeous,& no glitter sticks to you as it is all bubbly :wink:

Bradders,sorry you are having a bad day. Maybe an afternoon nap might be in order? :lol:

I've had brekkie in bed (two poached eggs on toast), watched 'animal park' in bed with the children (they love this) and given the baby his mush.

Still in nightie (now THERES an image :shock: ).

Going to be left with children again while hub wrestles with electrics for decking, so will prob cook lunch, clean chooks out and walk dogs.

BBQ on opposite neighbours front lawn this afternoon, so make salad, houmous (hers is TERRIBLE! Bleurggh) and guacamole and bake almond and raspberry cake for pudding.

Happy days!!

Got up at 5.30 to let chooks out. Went back to bed. OH is ill :roll: He has a cold :roll: caught off me :roll: but of course, its a thousand times worse for him :roll: so I'm off to let the neighbours cats out (they're in France buying a house), then dog walking, making something nice for lunch and grouting yet more bathroom tiles :roll:

Oh joy!

Helen, is there any chance you could post your houmous recipe in the 'all things nice' section, when you have a minute, as I have tried several times to make it, and it always tastes foul - I think I need a different recipe!

TA!

Hope the weather's better for you Andrew than it is here! We went to the big street market in one of the villages nearby. It's usually fab and I come home with loads of treasure but it started raining as we got there and all the stallholders covered their wares with tarpaulins so we came home - not before I managed to snap up a lovely chicken ornament though!! The boys and I have just had a quick walk round the car boot sale at the local school between showers.

Poor LSH is trying to change the hot water pump which broke on Saturday and has left us with no hot water!! We're also bang in the middle of replacing the kitchen sink and worktops which is also not going well as the sink is now blocked :roll: !

Hope everyone is having a lovely SUNNY bank holiday and that your plumbing is in better order than ours :lol::lol: !