Angels4

My little Pumpkin....PICTURES ADDED

just gave birth to 8 little kittens. What an amazing experience, I've never had a pet that has given birth and being there and coaching her through this experience was fasinating. Poor girl was exhausted, but she is going to make a fantastic mommy, she took such care with each tiny life.

Edited by Guest

EIGHT!!! :shock::clap:

Well done! She's going to need all the help and spoiling she can get - that's a lot of kittens.

When Cleo had her biggest litter (5) she got really skinny and was eating like a horse (she's only a smallish girl). She got a bit tired of them after a while and we had her spayed - although we had friends asking us for kittens, but she's my 'friend' not a cat factory!

Will you please post us some pictures? we adore kitties here.

I hope mum and babies thrive. Enjoy!

Ana x

I would LOVE to keep them all, but we already have 2 others including Pumpkin, so we may keep just one. As soon as the kittens are weaned Pumpkin will be spayed (there are just too many unwanted animals roaming the streets). I'm not sure of the sex of any of the kittens. I have loaned my sister my camera for her vacation and will post lots of pictures when she returns in a weeks time. Happy to say kittens and Pumpkin are doing great today.

Oh Bless them 8):P

My Pip had kits a while back, & it was a wonderful experience.

She wouldn't leave me alone when she was labouring & actually sat on my lap (on a towel) to have one of them)

As they grow they will develop their own distinct little characters.I was amazed how different they all beacme,personality wise.

Enjoy!

How lovely. :D

Are you going to keep them all? :shock::D

I would love to keep them all but I already have three, Pumpkin, Rachael, and Ray. I will keep one. Yes one. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Every time I think of keeping more I get a call from Prudence :shameonu:

I have a Pumpkin too, she black, but her brother Charlie is a tabby like yours. They are so beautiful, I'm green with envy, are you keeping them? I wouldn't want to let them go! Shame you're so far away - I'd love some. We have four cats and I'd love more.

Awwww - totally gorgeous. I remember being totally heartbroken when our cat had kittens when I was 7 and having to give them all away.

We got Frisby from a cat protection place and were told that she was spayed. She had been dreadfully neglected and we didn't think anything of it when she put on weight. Then one day we heard squeaking sounds from a pile of books in my parents bedroom :shock:

The cat place got 3 of the 4 back again :( , with someone my Grandparents knew getting one of them.

How will you chose which one to keep? I suppose it's easy to have a favourite when they develop their own little personalities though.

Good luck with your choice and enjoy them while you've got them.