Popcorn Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 It's been a while since I contributed anything to the forum It seems an age since I was a moderator too - I do miss you lot. Having had baby No.2, all my spare time is taken up. When I do get 5 minutes I like to put my feet up and zone out to some music or watch something on the tele. We are all doing fine after a bit of a rocky start with my emotions. All back on track now and I love my two boys to bits (three if you include Darren!) We're enjoying our summer while Darren is on summer hols and it's good having the extra pair of hands around the place. We'll probably be divorced after 6 weeks of being in each others pockets though!! We've finally had the patio done, after months of putting up with those horrid shingle things. Don't know how my windows survived with Stefan throwing them around. It's lovely to be able to enjoy the garden at last. I gave Superkate a little wave last week as we drove past Stamford on our way to Hunstanton for our holidays. Had a great week. Stefan saw the sea for the first time and said 'wowee....more paddling pool Mummy'. Gorgeous I hope you are all doing good - old friends and new I haven't had the chance to get to know better with me being away for so long. I expect the forum is as great as ever - I know what I'm missing! I have just been over to a friend of mine who took delivery of a lovely pink eglu yesterday. Spreading the good Omlet word all over!! Kate A - I WILL email back, I promise!! Lovely to hear from you and all your news. We lost our original Gingernut Ranger in June. We got two new Gingernuts and after a pecking match for a few days (which was horrible to watch) things have finally settled down in Egluville now. They're the best of friends now, thank goodness, and peck about together in the garden lovely. We really hadn't got a clue what we were doing. Emma kindly sent me a pecking ring and offered some good advice. Well, I'll sign off for now and hope to speak to you all soon. Gina xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 How about some pics of the boys? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Well, I hadn't even noticed you weren't here Popcorn! Facebook is brilliant for keeping in touch. Nice to see you here anyway! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popcorn Posted July 30, 2008 Author Share Posted July 30, 2008 Oh yes Ginette - I love our games of scrabble. Some photo's for you...... [/img] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hi Gina!! Lovely to see you again . Glad all's well with you all. You should have popped in when you were passing Sunny Stamford! The kettle's always on for friends . Take care and give those lovely boys a hug for me. Love to you all xxx Edit - the photos are fabulous! Hasn't Stefan grown!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hillfamily Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hi Gina - lovely to hear all is well with you and your boys Lovely photos - they all look so cute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Lovely photos. Stefan looks very grown up. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hello Gina *waves* Gorgeous pics Nice to see you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Glad you're all doing well and sorry about Louise. Can I also see pictures of your new chooks? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hi Gina!! Good to hear from you again! Glad you are feeling better and have managed to get a good family holiday Will you be joining us in Oadby on Sunday?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Gina its great to see you back here on the forum! Wonderful pictures - everyone looks so happy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hi Gina, great to see you again Those photos are lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hello Gina - nice to see you back..... As Snowy says, will you be joining us on Sunday? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Hi Gina your boys are lovely - I prefer the little ones tho, you can keep the biggun - ive got one of my own glad things are settling down nicely for you cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 30, 2008 Share Posted July 30, 2008 Stefan looks like a real little boy now rather than a baby. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popcorn Posted July 31, 2008 Author Share Posted July 31, 2008 Thanks all. Nice to have some messages. Stefan is a proper little boy now Claret - my floor knows it too!! He can't go outside without bringing something back in on his feet! I didn't know about Oadby......it's our wedding anniversary and we're off to Mum's in Birmingham as they are having the boys for us. Shame - would loved to have come. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buffie Posted July 31, 2008 Share Posted July 31, 2008 Hi Gina Lovely to see your boys and hear from you. Come back when you can, nothing changes Buffie x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popcorn Posted July 31, 2008 Author Share Posted July 31, 2008 Aww, thanks Buffie. It's nice to know I haven't been totally forgotten about. Bless you xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted July 31, 2008 Share Posted July 31, 2008 Fab photos Lovely to see things are going well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buffie Posted July 31, 2008 Share Posted July 31, 2008 Aww, thanks Buffie. It's nice to know I haven't been totally forgotten about. Bless you xx Really nothing is changing...friends are friends Buffie xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted August 1, 2008 Share Posted August 1, 2008 Aww, thanks Buffie. It's nice to know I haven't been totally forgotten about. Bless you xx Of course you have not been forgotten Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted August 4, 2008 Share Posted August 4, 2008 Lovely photos We are spoilt for photos at the moment Glad all is well, keep in touch when you can. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...