Chickvic Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 I voted, I really liked it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 vote done. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Minnie the Moocher Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 Hands up who thinks revnev should change his name to Shameless Pug Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gamebird Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 Voted. I admire anybody who has an artistic flair with a supportive OH. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
missuscluck Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 Done, lovley work, hope she wins. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 Happy to vote I love the comments about the shameless pug, had me giggling! (and thats not easy with my stinking cold ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 its in the bag! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Watch Posted September 10, 2008 Share Posted September 10, 2008 Vote cast here too.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lydia Posted September 11, 2008 Share Posted September 11, 2008 Also done. Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted September 11, 2008 Share Posted September 11, 2008 I've voted too. I didn't particularly like the genres of the cards, but hers was certainly the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted September 11, 2008 Share Posted September 11, 2008 I've voted & the middle one was genuinely the best! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted September 11, 2008 Share Posted September 11, 2008 done it I would never be swayed by anyone (so picked the mddle one ) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen&Lee Posted September 11, 2008 Share Posted September 11, 2008 Done. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 12, 2008 Share Posted September 12, 2008 many thanks one and all! I hope I didn't unduly influence any decisions! Phil Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted September 12, 2008 Share Posted September 12, 2008 many thanks one and all! I hope I didn't unduly influence any decisions! Phil Heaven forbid! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted September 28, 2008 Share Posted September 28, 2008 voted Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted September 29, 2008 Share Posted September 29, 2008 did she win ? I just looked and it said voting finished (or did I do something wrong - again ) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted October 8, 2008 Share Posted October 8, 2008 Just wondering too, how did Mrs Revnev get on? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bokbokbok Posted October 14, 2008 Share Posted October 14, 2008 I voted too - it didn't say it was closed for me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redhotchick Posted October 17, 2008 Share Posted October 17, 2008 I've just voted (for the middle one) it was the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...