Cinnamon

Crocs

Well, I think I should thank you all :? After all the Crocs chat I was shopping in Bluewater today (great day, got everything I wanted and quite a lot else :oops::oops: , very successful :wink: ) and I just happened to walk past a Crocs stand, right in the middle of the lower mall. In short they had every colour and every size of Crocs, on what they said was an offer price :? of £29. I caved in and bought a pair of purple ones, but it was a very tough decision, I really liked the peachy-pink colourway too. As I was doing a lot of shopping I changed into my Crocs on my first visit back to the car to deposit bags, and wore them for the rest of the day. The purple clashed like crazy with my khaki combats & khaki blouse, but my feet were in heaven.

Daughter laughed like a drain when she saw them, apparently she and her mate had been circling the stand a couple of days ago, laughing at the bright colours and styling, in their "cool" teenage guises, trying to figure out who would actually wear them :roll: .

As soon as I got home she tried them on...... and I've still not managed to get them back from her :shock:

As soon as I got home she tried them on...... and I've still not managed to get them back from her :shock:

Everyone here pinches mine if I take them off my feet for longer than a millisecond :roll: !! My purple ones have been dispatched and I'm REALLY hoping they arrive tomorrow before I leave as they'll go SOOO well with my purple skirt and purple top!!

Glad you caved in Kate. Your feet will love you forever!! I adore mine - the most comfy things since fluffy slippers :wink: !

Daughter laughed like a drain when she saw them, apparently she and her mate had been circling the stand a couple of days ago, laughing at the bright colours and styling, in their "cool" teenage guises, trying to figure out who would actually wear them :roll: .

According to a magazine i was reading today Crocs are worn by the likes of the Hollywood elite inc Brad Pitt! :shock:

You are in good company ladies! :wink:

Just back from my hols at centerparcs, where Ilived in my hot pink Crocs & white crocs flip-flops all week.

I did get a few "looks",& the only others I saw were being worn by children :lol:

I loved it though - .....my daughters told me that the looks wer admiring glances !

It was perfect weather for them, as we kept getting showers but was still warm & they are just great for that weather

I know most of you are down South but if anyone in Greater Manchester is hunting for a stockist - try Cubes in the Millgate Centre, Bury.

They have lots of lovely colours in stock. It must be getting Autumny hear as Ibought a black pair yesterday to go with my butter and red pairs.

They had just sold a bright yellow pair to a man :shock:

I've got beautiful pair of Crocs, so I'm not after any more... yet :roll: , and there's no shortage of supply in my neck of the woods either. But I couldn't help noticing the mention of Bury- my home town :D

I don't get back there as often as I probably should these days, bearing in mind that my Mum still lives there, but I know the Millgate centre well :D

(I prefer the market myself though :wink: Although of course it might not be as good as it used to be :? )

I have just had yet another email from lookatmycrazyshoes.com telling me that my choice didn't come in in the last order either! I rang them as it is about 2 months now since I ordered them to see if I could get that size in a different colour - they didn't receive the full 10,000 pairs in their last delivery and they have NO size 3s left in ANY COLOUR! :roll: I haven't cancelled my order yet as I am going to look and see if I can get them from anywhere else - anyone got any ideas?

I have been thinking that mine a just a tiny bit too small, and now I look again I see the size on the website of the ones I ordered is 4-5 (and I'm, a 5). The XS size is 2-3. They're not just being dim are they Clare and trying to order a "3 " which doesn't exist?

Snap Clare! Mine weren't in the shipment either :( . I'm tempted to cancel the order and see if they've got my size in the trendy boutique in town which suddenly has a window full of every shape, size and colour Croc. Do you want me to have a look to see if they've got the size and colour you want when I go down town on Friday?

Annie, I ordered the kids caymans and the site I got Rosie's from and placed my order with does whole sizes, so I ordered a 3 as they are supposed to be a bit big. The girl I spoke to this morning didn't say anything about the sizing :?

Kate, would you mind Dear Thing? I am looking for a kids cayman size 3 in either orange or purple, failing that navy. They are £19.99 online, and I am going to call the site that Annie recommended at lunchtime, so will let you know whether I can order from them. Thanks for that :D XX

I got mine from the same site as Annie, & we have had 3 orders all arrive pretty quickly now.

The size thing - "Beach" come in xs,s,m etc, & the "Cayman" come in whole sizes.

Cayman are also a slightly slimmer look - I have one of each & for me the Beach ones fit a little better :P

Clare, Jellyegg sent me an email just the other day to say that they are having phone problems,so you may not get through.

I just placed my order online,& they were good at contacting me to say when they were in stock & shipped.

Good luck!

While away on holiday I actually went to JellyEgg!!! It's just a little gift shop in a small Welsh town. It had a whole room set aside with Crocs hanging in every colour and size, floor to ceiling. And a bench with cushions so you could sit and try them on in comfort. Really lovely. I like the purple ones. :D