The Dogmother

Poorly cat

they're in gloucester and need homing in a few weeks i think.

One I want as he/she was the runt and wouldn't feed when born and it took ages to help them but Joey said no - i can't blame him really as we have Molly and the Laydees already.

I don't want to tempt you but if you want to know more PM me.

A

xx

Can I firstly add my condolences Clare.

I know how hard it is to lose a cat :cry:

We lost Pip,who I loved to bits,in winter this year & we got little Chilli just a few months ago.

I was speaking to the family about this just yesterday - we think we got Chilli too soon, as I in particular have had a big problem bonding with him :?

Its only really now that I can honestly say that he is a nice cat & I am glad he is part of the family - for a long he felt like a little bit of an imposter :?:?

Of cousre everyone is different,but that is how it was for me.

Sorry if I was a bit negative sounding - I just wanted to say what had happened when we got a kitten soon after the death of a much loved mog.

We all adore Chilli now,& the dog in particular loves him to bits :P:lol:

I am sure you will come to the right decision for you & Rosie :P

Clare - I have only just caught up with this thread. I am so sorry to hear about Millie, but what a wonderful life she had in a caring home. So many animals don't get this,

My parents got two ginger tom rescue kittens not long after lossing their previous cats. They are both lovely and VERY different personalities. I think one must have been the runt (Jeeves) as he is so small people think he is still a kitten - whereas the other (Wooster) is HUGE and very vocal. Miows hello to everyone, miows if you don't say hello back, and miows if you do! Not yowling though - just conversational miowing. Jeeves hardly mutters a word and they're brothers.

Cyber hugs to you and Rosie. x