Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

Just wanted to say a belated thank you for the my gorgeous Easter bunny gift. A beautiful keepsake book which I'm going to use for favourite verses and quotes and a chocolate chicken. Will post pics later when I can find the camera connector thingy. And sorry for being so late :oops: - first day back from Easter hols! Thank you very much.

Er were you in your pyjamas still? :lol: bet you were a bit of a novelty and looked as though you needed looking after. :D

I wouldn't worry...you haven't seen the usual residents of Southwold.

:lol::wink:

I'm gathering Palmer07 has seen them.

:D

Ooooo, sorry nothing about Southwolders or pj walks here, just a pic of my Easter Bunny pressy.

Sorry I took so long to post this, but my camera was somewhat indisposed & had to be replaced :oops::oops: (FYI, a Sony Cybershot camera does not like swimming in a bucket of dirty water...enough said :anxious: )

DSC02797.jpg

Once again many thanks!!

Sha x

how lovely is that :D:D

I assume its knitted? :D

who made it (I know, i could look it up :lol: ) but could the "designer" please pm me the directions for the pattern :D

cathy

x

Yes it is knitted and very cute...I had to keep it out of the way of DD in case she whipped it off for an Easter egg hunt (of which there were many in our little row of cottages :roll: ) and made it dirty before I managed to take a piccy! This was the message from my EB....

Glad you like it Wildmum.

It's not perfect but it's the first 'real' thing that I have knitted.

She's offline at the mo, so maybe a pm would be in order?

Sha x