Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

Mine arrived yesterday!!! I haven't looked at it yet, but I have my friend and her 8 and 10 year old boys staying with me and I let them open it and look and they said that "they" were really cool and they wanted one, particularly the Irun bru one!!! So I'm now very intrigued!! I have an inkling as to who may have sent it from the Irun bru clue!! Roll on Sunday! :wink:

I'm worried that mine hasn't arrived though, as I've not seen the receivee say they have had it as yet :anxious::(

I am going to visit my bro in southend (or somewhere near there :D )

its bro and nephs baptism (promise thingy :D )x

and you are not coming to say HELLO????? I'm VERY near Southend.....

Mine arrived today :D I got two lovely felted egg cosys very nicely done. :clap: Thank you easter bunny :clap: . I shall use it tomorow with my eggs. They will look soo cute.

My crafty talent ability is rather low, :oops: so I hope my recipient isn't disapointed. (I think it may be rather obvious that my gift is from me, but I couldn't think of anything else I could make).

Ive received an extra anonymous pressie in the post! It must be somebody who has been in this thread because it clearly said "this is not an easter bunny present). Its a lovely little material mouse that is scented with MINT!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How funny is that??? Its defo from an omletteer becasue;

1. Its addressed to HENthusiastic!

2. Ive been talking in nesting box about having mice and trying to deter them with mint!

Its not anybody Ive ever met, because it wasn't a postcode from near here.... SO it MUST be either a moderator, or the person I've been matched up with for the secret easter bunny thread. Who else would have my address?????

Anyway, who ever it was, I hope you read this and thank you sooo much. I loved the mouse, I loved the humour and I loved the generosity. :clap::clap:

HA!! Gotcha!!

reading the last post here suddenly I knew whom my secret Easter Bunny present was from!!!! Didn't get the name Marple for nothing you know (well apart form the tweed skirts!) :D

Thank you very much HENthusiastic!!! :clap::clap: Just like the pictures!!!

Am a bit worried about mine again because a) I sorted out guaranteed delivery for Saturday :oops: and b) I didn't reread the new rules about the link to Easter (although I could probably waffle on with a tenuous link) :oops:

Opened mine tonight after our Easter dinner as we're doing family stuff tomorrow. Oatmeal cookies and banana bread - yum !

I'm particularly partial to a nice biscuit with my morning cuppa :oops: so these are much appreciated !

Thank-you

So lovely to get something nice in the post - postman for parcel delivery (ie not the daily postman) was disconcerted at just a first name when he asked me to sign for it :lol: (and slightly embarrassed at having to ask me my surname as he delivers often to my house :lol: ) wonder what he'd have thought about some of the other names...

I've opened mine this evening as we're very busy tomorrow being godparents to my best friends yummy 4wk old baby boy :angel:

Thankyou very much to my Easter bunny I got 4 very cute egg cosys with a creme egg in each :dance: here's some pics;

APRIL077.jpg

APRIL078.jpg

Thankyou again, and i hope everyone has a lovely Easter whatever they're doing :D

Up with the lark this morning - and ripping off paper.

I have a lovely......CHICKEN!!! She is beautiful and the red colourway goes beautifully wiht my aga. Thank you secret bunny!

3434013884_e092df8296.jpg

She's sitting in the living room at the moment where I can keep loking at her! Mind you I think she has her eye on James's collection of Easter Eggs.

Happy Easter!

I have just opened my present in bed, with some help from a 5 year old....

I got a lovely embroidered picture of a chicken, she is so beautiful :D She is in a distressed silver frame, & will sit on my shelf on my computer desk so that I can always see her.

Pictures later- its too early yet!!!

THANK YOU to my Secret Easter Bunny, & for Couperwife for the organisation :clap:

Mine was wrapped in yellow tissue paper with easter ribbon and ladybirds. It was a beautifully made necklace and earings and a little wooden chicken and rabbit. :D:clap:

Thank you my easter bunny it's much appreciated.

I'll post pictures later. :D

Lovely pressies everyone! Pengy be careful that chicken doesn't go broody with all those eggs around! :D

Not got round to the photography yet, but my pressie is a funky sheep tea cosy (how did my easter bunny know the right size teapot to make it for!! :anxious: ); a VERY funky knitted chicken purse/handbag (love it but I think OH will disown me if I use it when I am out with him :twisted: ) AND a gorgeous knitted chicken egg cosy done in that eyelash wool - it looks like a golden silkie! Oh, and a bunch of little choccy eggs as well!

Thank you so much easter bunny - I love them all! 8)