Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

I opened mine early (I am away at the weekend - that's my excuse anyway) and this is what I got:

IMG_2178.jpg

It is so lovely and so well made with so much detail - the picture really doesn't do it justice.

So thank-you Easter Bunny whoever you are - I love it.

Tracy

I sent mine off today as well.

I got a back handed compliment from my son who said that it looked good considering I made it. He meant it as a compliment though so I'll forgive him. He did point out that he hadn't seen me doing a lot of crafts lately. He is right, I suppose. I am trying to make more time for me and the things that I enjoy doing.

I sent mine off today as well.

I got a back handed compliment from my son who said that it looked good considering I made it. He meant it as a compliment though so I'll forgive him. He did point out that he hadn't seen me doing a lot of crafts lately. He is right, I suppose. I am trying to make more time for me and the things that I enjoy doing.

Sprayed my screen laughing! Bless him!

Are the bunnies going to own up after The Grand Opening, or is it to remain secret forever?

I didn't own up at Christmas, although my Secret Santa did after an appeal from me for the recipe to the delicious limoncello I was sent. [Thanks again Poet, I have yet another batch of the lovely limoncelloon the go!]

Y'see? I've been drinking too much of it. :D

Oh I'm glad I popped in here this evening. I've just finished mine having beavered away ON THE TRAIN today! I was worried I would be the last to post but it seems like I'm in good company.

I'm sure it will be liked - I like it!!!! Actually I've not done anything quite like it before and it has not only inspired James (there will be a piccy of his version soon) but it's inspired me to do one for myself.

OOooooh I'm excited!

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! to my easter bunny =-) :-D

"its soooooooooooo cute" says my 9 year old James, and I agree - the gift is gorgeous - a patchwork wall hanging and eight coasters. I am very touched that someone has gone to so much trouble to make it - it has quite made my morning.

I will do my best to post a photo later.

Thankyou again!

I posted mine first class early this morning - the lady at the post office assured me it'll arrive to XXX ( :whistle: secret location) tomorrow or at the very latest Saturday morning. I'm a tad nervous... I hope they like it! I had a few many 'goes' at it and I wasn't happy until the last one (that's why it was the last one, I guess...) I really had fun doing it too.

I just made the post today - not because I wasn't finished but because my kids hen party overran by SOOOOO much - I realised I had to get to the post office and then a 5.15 vets appointment and practically threw them all out!

I didn't get the chance to wrap it other than to throw bubble wrap around before recycling a jiffy bag......ooooh theres a huge hint for the recipient - its a familiar jiffy bag......