Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

I've volunteered for me & hubby to run the summer swap if Couperwife wants a bit of a breather. Hubby is excellent at organising!

I have some nice ideas for Summer too!

I'll have a word with Couperwifey & see what she says, then we can get a list together & it gives us plenty of time for say end of July / beginning of August.

I don't know if then we'll want a fall / Halloween swap - or just work on Xmas?

I don't want to step on Couperwifey's toes, just help her out a bit - as she will be busy with exams etc.

I'm already knitting one of those bags..I found the pattern! :wink: It will be a prezzie for my sister to stuff her baby stash into! :D

Emma.x

iiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :D

wow, havent you all recieved some fabby presents :D

I get a super little egg cosy with a chicken on the top :D

and even kev got something :D he got a footy sweater egg cosy that he wants to take a photo of and use it as his avatar :D

i also got an omlet bag and am omlet pen :D

and a lovely easter card :D

im a really lucky girl :D (kev is well pleased too :D )

I would love for someone to step in for the summer swap :D

I dont get posessive over anything, so, if someone elsoe wants to play then brill :D

in fact, if we set lots of these us (christmas, easter, summer and halloween) then we could have a few of us playing mixer-uper :D )

BUT, i dont think we will be able to keep them secret for long, every seems really clued up on what people make :lol:

i think this is a lovely forum, and it shows with all the time and effort people are spending on each other :D

hmmmm, warm and fuzzy feeling :D:D

cathy

x

I am thrilled with my Easter presents -- so professionally made, and lovely! And I feel very spoilt as I had LOTS of presents...

Onion thought, naturally enough, that the gifts were for her...

OnionOmletGift.jpg

I had a forget-me-not bag

Easter09054.jpg

in which I'm going to keep the embroidered handkerchieves I inherited from my old aunt;

diamonds...

Easter09055.jpg

to scent my wardrobe, one of which perfectly matches a dress I just bought on ebay,

and a friendly hen to join me in my office and remind me of the good things in life!

Easter09053.jpg

A huge thank you to my very talented Easter Bunny!

I collected mine from the sorting office today. It was a pair of lovely light mint green egg cosies with chick buttons on them and a little bar of 70% Lindt chocolate-yummy and my favourite!!!!

I think I've worked out who my Secret bunny was, but only because my sister used to live in the same town and I could identify the beginning of the postcode!

I'm so sorry Easter Bunny.

:oops:

I wanted to post a thank you earlier but I couldn't find my camera...Dad has a habit of taking over my craft chair and as it was on the floor, I gather that he had knocked my camera off the window ledge that the chair is next to in the conservatory. Thankfully it still works. Heaven forbid he may have picked it up.

:roll:

Anyway, here are my lovely gifts. I would love the patterns for the bunny and hen egg cosies. If my Easter Bunny could send them to me I would be very, very grateful.

:D

SecretEasterbunnyetc004.jpg

I got the two egg cosies, a lovely knitted duster, a beautifully knitted and lined egg and a packet of egg colouring. There were also some lovely hand written explanations about the history of Easter.

Thanks you again,

Jan

To let my Secret Easter Bunny know that the postman has just brought my parcel. Have printed off the instructions for posting photos but haven't got the hang of it yet, hopefully my daughter will be able to point me in the right direction.

In my parcel were an Easter chick, a knitted bunny paperweight, a handmade card and some jewellery that I nearly missed wrapped tightly in tissue. Thankyou very much for your gifts.

Viv.

My Easter Bunny arrived this morning... with a beautifully embroidery with the starting of one of my favourite poems! It's funny but I've got the actual printout of the poem in a cork board in the sitting room.

Thank you very much for your pressy whoever you are.

:clap::clap::clap:

Pics shortly... when I figure out how to put them in here... :oops: