Secret Easter Bunny

I love them all the cosies, the chicken and that picture is cool. :D

This is mine and the beads are plum coloured :D

easterbunny004.jpg

and with the chicken, rabbit and ladybirds on my egg tree (twigs) :D

easterbunny008.jpg

Thank you again. x

Now what about a summer beach party swap. :D

Thank you to my bunny! I think I know who you are. You could not have made me anything better - I love bags! I am one very very pleased recipient. I love the colours & the little dangly chick just makes it. It's what I call a stuff it in bag, as I'll be able to fit allsorts in it - it will just grow & grow. Thanks also for the card - did you use flocking or flowersoft?

Here is the bag......

S5000857.jpg

isn't it just gorgeous?

Thank you, thankyou. :D

Emma.x

I e-mailed too soon yesterday. We returned home from buyng dining room furniture at Habitat to find a Royal Mail "we tried to deliver card" and I managed to get to the sorting office just before it closed. :dance:

Here is my hen-shaped basket and chocolate eggs:

DSC00165.jpg

To my easter bunny - thank you very much, I am certainly not disppointed with your crafting skills. :D

I like the fabrics you used - I very nearly ordered curtains from John Lewis in the teal one a few months ago but at the last minute I came over all indecisive... I still don't have any curtains in the living room... we moved in 12 months ago... :roll:

Alison

I got a couple of funky spring flowers made from drink cans (one Irun Bru and one Coca Cola) which are really fun, and now sitting on my dresser in the kitchen! My little visitors were fighting over them and thought they were fab!

Thanks to my Easter Bunny and also thanks to Couperwife for her wonderful organisation.

Looking at all the different things on here, it just shows what a varied crafty lot we are!! :wink:

Thank you to my bunny! I think I know who you are. You could not have made me anything better - I love bags! I am one very very pleased recipient. I love the colours & the little dangly chick just makes it. It's what I call a stuff it in bag, as I'll be able to fit allsorts in it - it will just grow & grow. Thanks also for the card - did you use flocking or flowersoft?

Here is the bag......

S5000857.jpg

isn't it just gorgeous?

Emma.x

This bag is lovely :D

Is this the pattern for a stretchy bag that was on the forum a few months ago? And if so, can the bunny that knit it PM it to me? Thanks!

Here are mine - aren't they adorable? :D

Shaun - complete with teapot

DSCF3675.jpg

Funky chicky purse (and I was right - OH won't be seen out with me using it :twisted: )

DSCF3676.jpg

Golden Silkie egg cosy (currently covering a rubber egg sat in an egg cup on the shelf in my kitchen - too nice to hide in a drawer!)

DSCF3677.jpg

Thank you, thank you to my amazing Secret Easter Bunny!

I got two beautiful felt egg cosies and a gorgeous decorated egg - took photos but I haven't worked out how to post them here yet.

We had a lovely Easter breakfast! Thanks again :D:D

PS I would LOVE that Shaun the Sheep tea cosy pattern from Snowy's Secret Bunny!

HA!! Gotcha!!

reading the last post here suddenly I knew whom my secret Easter Bunny present was from!!!! Didn't get the name Marple for nothing you know (well apart form the tweed skirts!) :D

Thank you very much HENthusiastic!!! :clap::clap: Just like the pictures!!!

:oops: Hope they are okay. My crafting abilities aren't great, but I so wanted to join in. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep secret :wink:

They are super as I hope I said when I opened the parcel - too impatient that's me! :oops:

I am very uncrafty. I managed to knit for secret Santa but thought I had better resort to my only other skill for this one. Let's just say it involved 'kitchen craft' and required the assistance of a tester :wink:

Here is the bag......

S5000857.jpg

isn't it just gorgeous?

Emma.x

There's something familiar about that bag :think: Think I could possibly hazard a guess about who made it :shh:

Aaah but who gave the inspiration I wonder....! I was so impressed with mine (which has regular airings, that I just had to share the idea, thank you FK!!)

Sha x

I made 3 at Xmas Sha and still have the yarn to make a fourth one, which I always intended would be for me, so I really must get started soon! I love your Eastery colours by the way, and I'm really pleased you're getting use out of yours :D:D

I just thought I would post that I have watched the christmas secret santa and now the secret easter bunny. I haven't joined in either because I am quite a last minute person and I was afraid of letting someone down.

I just thought I'd let you all know that it has been enjoyable to watch from afar and see how creative you all are. Thank you Cooperwife for organising it again :clap::clap::clap::D .