Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

oh :oops:

ill sit down and sort em out :oops:

sorry people, got a bit side tracked with work (GCSE coursework time) sorry again, no excuses, will sort out and send addresses definitely this week

cathy

x

QUITE RIGHT TOO! Those students can always do their GCSE's another time can't they? Easter 2009 only comes once!

:wink::wink::wink:

(thankyou again for organising this!!!)

I was thinking of making something special for the person rather than making something and just send it to whoever comes up on the list... time is getting short, I might have to just make something and keep my fingers crossed so that the person will like it... :?

Any idea of when will we know...?

Otherwise it could become the Beltaine Fairy and have it for the 1st May... :wink:

Just wondered when we get the addresses & know who we are sending to. I may have to change what I've made if not suitable for that person. I mean imagine sending Lesley something orange. :wink:

Emma.x

and

I was thinking of making something special for the person rather than making something and just send it to whoever comes up on the list... time is getting short, I might have to just make something and keep my fingers crossed so that the person will like it... :?

Any idea of when will we know...?

Otherwise it could become the Beltaine Fairy and have it for the 1st May... :wink:

I like the idea of it being kept anonymous, so that the givers take time and care to craft an object and aslthough it might not necessarily be something the recipients would normally have chosen they love the gift because they know and appreciate the effort that went into it. If I had to think "will my recipient like this object?" and the only clues I have are things I've picked up on from that person's posting history on here I'll get really stressed about picking the "right" object, and probably get it wrong anyway!

When we did the secret santa I made a gift for my omleteer; I also made gifts for 3 members of my extended family. I didn't get an acknowledgement from the 3 family members ( :( ) but really appreciated the fact that my "giftee" on here took the time to post photos and a thankyou. Likewise I loved the gift I had received and truly appreciated it.

So, umm, in a roundabout way what I'm trying to say Emma and Ana is please don't worry about whether your gift is right for your recipient - it will be appreciated because of the time and care you've taken over it!

ok bunnies :D

so sorry for the delay, Ive been up to my big fluffy ears in coursework marking and general random rubbish (not good for the fur you know :D )

anyway, everyone should have an address who is on my list :D

if you dont have an address and you think you should then yell (and soon, I can cope :anxious: )

I know im late in giving addresses, but if we can try and get posted in time for easter weekend (I dont think that there is weird post for Easter - but I could be wrong :shock: ) that would be fabby :D

good luck bunnies :D

chief fluffy one

cathy

x