Couperwife

Secret Easter Bunny

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! to my easter bunny =-) :-D

"its soooooooooooo cute" says my 9 year old James, and I agree - the gift is gorgeous - a patchwork wall hanging and eight coasters. I am very touched that someone has gone to so much trouble to make it - it has quite made my morning.

I will do my best to post a photo later.

Thankyou again!

I am glad you liked it - I am also glad to know it arrived as I will be away come the weekend.

Tracy

I posted mine off yesterday and I hope the person likes it...Am not too sure, it's a bit of a marmite present, where you either love it or hate it, I just hope it arrives in time.

Mine's not arrived just yet, but that may change as the postie hasn't come today yet.

Wow, thanks to my secret bunny, I couldn't wait till Sunday, sorry :oops:

It is a fantastic painting of a chicken using pointilism on hand made paper. I now need to get a frame for it.

Thanks again you very talented bunny :clap: .

I hope my gift goes down as well.

Mines arrived today! :D:D

I'm being very restrained from opening it. I was out and I'd come over very down - just a bit lonely and feeling sad so when I saw it on the doorstep (very secure don't worry!) it put a smile on my face!

Sometimes it just seems wrong that my friends are all in Cyberspace and that I have to sit in Costa on my own.

I'll be up early Sunday Morning!!

Thank you Secret Easter Bunny!!! :clap::clap: Mine arrived today also. I am so impatient that I have opened it to reveal three lovely chickens. Just perfect for my (cube blue) that I collected today!!! :D:D

Only joking!! These chickens need a home in the warmth indoors.

I have no idea who they are from but I am very impressed! I will go through this thread and try to guess.

Don't worry CookieMonster Chief Bunny Cathy is so good at this thast she will probably organise a 'Secret Summer Solstice' or similar :D

I was naughty and opened mine :oops:

I got a gorgeous knitted bag containing a little knitted bunny, a knitted egg wearing a beret (ooh la la) and an Aero egg!! I suspect my bunny didn't knit the Aero egg but it was all gorgeous. I will post photos when i take some.

Many many thanks to my bunny, i feel very lucky, as i did at Christmas. The plum jam was gorgeous :wink:

Mine arrived today :D

I have been very naughty and opened it, and it was a beautiful patchwork wall hanging/table mat of a chicken. It is called " Not a spring chicken ". I love it and will post pictures when I can find my camera. :D

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to my bunny, dont know who you are but will have a bit of a snoop and try to find out. :lol:

Happy Easter!

Emily

xxx

Don't worry CookieMonster Chief Bunny Cathy is so good at this thast she will probably organise a 'Secret Summer Solstice' or similar :D

:D:D

I was actually thinking of a secret beach bum summer gift swap :lol:

but do you think this is getting a bit "obsessive" and we should stick to Christmas and Easter :?

oh, my pressie came today :D

im away this weekend, so im taking it with me :D

I should be on tomorrow, but in case im not

Happy Easter omlet bunnies :D:D

cathy

x

I am going to visit my bro in southend (or somewhere near there :D )

its bro and nephs baptism (promise thingy :D )

ive never been to a baptist church before, really looking forward to the whole thing (including spending time with the family :D )

back straight after the weekend,

thanks for the banner, its lovely :D

cathy

x

Have a lovely time! We had a cross generation ceremony when my sis was Christened with my DS, which meant she could then be DD's godmother 3 years later!

Never been to a Baptist one either, wonder what the difference is?!

You have ANH to thank for me discovering Best Smileys!

I've just been sewing a messenger bag from the new book DH brought me - see I didn't buy it, it was a pressie! - not in Snowy's league but I'm quite pleased for a first attempt! Everyone will be getting bags for Christmas and birthdays this year!!!

Take care,

Sha x

cool :D should be fun :D

it is a pleasure organising the secret bunny / santa :D

I only had 2 people getting the same addresses as last time :oops: and I really did pick them totally randomly as well, i wonder what the actually chances of that are??? :D

and one minor mux up

Merry Easter :D

cathy

x

Glad that everyone's presents seem to be arriving nicely :wink:

Couperwife if you haven't seen a Baptist baptism before you're in for a treat! I presume it's an adult baptism, or at least not an infant one? One where the person is old enough to have made their own mind up about their faith?

As Snowy says it's " Baptism by full immersion" , or in other words "a full dunking".

I was baptised 4 1/2 years ago, & the water was lovely & warm, it was like getting into a really deep

( think chest-height, but then again I am only 5 foot tall) bath.

BTW there is nothing "special" aligned to the water used in the baptism, the baptism itself is a symbol of an outward showing of an inward faith, declaring a personal faith in Jesus & His death & resurrection & our faith publically.

Have a lovely weekend with your family, & Happy Easter everyone x