chelsea

romantic chicken

I think my chicken has a crush on me?! :D

Let my girls out to free range tonight in the garden. Sam, (the naughty messy chicken - who I think really should be a "male" chicken) always follows me around the garden.

Tonight she came right up close to my face and looked lovingly in my eyes for AGES and kept turning her head.....I was a little worried she might peck out my eyes :shock:

hubby thinks she's obsessed with my long eye lashes...or she can see her own reflection

they are funny things eh :think:

:lol::lol::lol: OOOOOOHHHHHH how lovely, I'm very Jealous. Tell me is she a very large chicken :shock: or was you sitting on the ground. :lol:

LOL :lol:

both chickens were on a waist height wall (within the garden) I was leaning on the wall and I had my head resting on my hands at eye level with the chickens !!

my chickens are still quite young, but Sam (naughty chicken) is VERY tame.

My eyes arent brown or yellow - so I wasnt mistaken for raisins or sweetcorn :D

I'm sitting laughing at Mel's comment about chicken owners usual attire - I spent most of yesterday out the back in pyjamas and crocs 'playing' with my chickens! I got dressed at 7pm cos I was going out! - and don't even mention the state of my house - housework and chicken ownership are definitely not compatible!

I'm sitting laughing at Mel's comment about chicken owners usual attire - I spent most of yesterday out the back in pyjamas and crocs 'playing' with my chickens!

Know what u mean - my friends thing I'm turning(??) in to the eccentric woman in the street that all the kids cross to avoid ---- erm yes she is my best friend :roll: Much preferred it when she called us tom and barbara from the goodlife

Sue

I'm sitting laughing at Mel's comment about chicken owners usual attire - I spent most of yesterday out the back in pyjamas and crocs 'playing' with my chickens! I got dressed at 7pm cos I was going out! - and don't even mention the state of my house - housework and chicken ownership are definitely not compatible!

No :shock:

dont clean the house :shock:

You need the dirt to breed germs so that you and your family can build up a resistence to them :shock:

why not - I think safety goggles would go lovely with most chicken owners normal attire - nightwear and wellies when we are popping out to see that they are tucked up safely, or poo covered trousers, old t-shirt and wellies or crocs the rest of the time :roll:

give something for the neighbours to talk about!! :wink::lol:

Im glad im not the only one!..

Do you forget yourself?...Im so caught up in my chickens,...on my mad dash out to the garden early this morning I ran straight from bed in my nightshirt to the eglu..forgetting that my garden is now quite exposed to neighbours since we cut some trees and foilage down :lol:

and im not a pretty sight in the morning I can tell you :shock: