I have a problem

I must have to be here right now

Me

The bots

and a few guests!

In total there are 9 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 214 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:25 pm

Registered users: Ask Jeeves [bot], Google [bot], Penguinmad, Yahoo [bot]

...and me....I was alone with the Bots at 3am on Thursday :?

I don't like it.....it feels even more scary at that time in the morning.

I'd been having nightmares and panics and thought I might find someone else up........I ended up feeling even more lonely! :?

Well I got 4 hours sleep in the end so I feel rather wiped out now. Generally feeling quite down too - very lonely the last few days.

There must be some more of those sleeping tablets in the house somewhere - I'll go on a hunt!

Horrid when you can't sleep makes the day so hard to do. Why are you feeling down Pengy? :?

I'm just feeling a touch lonely. Funny really - I had people over all day yesterday, mate popped in this morning etc but it's the holidays - Always such a big family time and now none of them want to spend it with us - Mum is away and James is going out iwht his Dad tomorrow so I have that panic about it being a holiday and having little to do - I would hit Bluewater if it was just a Sunday but of course they are closed. Its a bit like needing to go to the loo as soon as you know there isn't one.

i was like that too last night - i went to bed at 4am as i couldn't sleep, ......it must be a 40 thing!

i felt lonely too despite being married happily, but then it has been a difficult week for me with problems with my husbands family and a forthcoming wedding. i just want to go to bed and wait for it to all go away! :cry:

I think you both need a duvet day. Watch a film have a drink and start again tomorrow. :?