HENthusiastic

Name suggestions for an alpaca herd??

Ooooh I feel very humble and honoured :oops::D .

Just found this on the internet

sen·ti·nel (snt-nl)

n.

One that keeps guard; a sentry.

tr.v. sen·ti·neled or sen·ti·nelled, sen·ti·nel·ing or sen·ti·nel·ling, sen·ti·nels

1. To watch over as a guard.

2. To provide with a guard.

3. To post as a guard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[French sentinelle, from Italian sentinella, probably from Old Italian sentina, vigilance, from sentire, to watch, from Latin sentre, to feel; see sent- in Indo-European roots.]

Can't wait to see them in action :clap::dance: .

Yay :dance::dance: .

I love the name Kyros.

I'm afraid I won't be able to help giggling at Linden as Shaun has a cousin Linden who is a bit of a poser and takes himself quite seriously :lol: . I am picturing your alpaca in gucci shoes and talking loudly on a really expensive cell phone :lol: .

I'm afraid I won't be able to help giggling at Linden as Shaun has a cousin Linden who is a bit of a poser and takes himself quite seriously :lol: . I am picturing your alpaca in gucci shoes and talking loudly on a really expensive cell phone :lol: .

:roll: Does he live in Banbury by any chance? Plenty of posey sorts round here.

:roll: Does he live in Banbury by any chance? Plenty of posey sorts round here.

No, amazingly enough he's had the same northern upbringing as the rest of Shaun's family. we think he's trying to escape from his roots :lol: .

He doesn't have a small child who plays rugby near us does he?

The man you describe was standing by the pitch last night, wearing very expensive sunglasses, hand made suit and posh shoes, constantly on his phone, holding a shiny briefcase. He had brought his child to training, taken his briefcase out of the car to hold and spent the whole hour on the phone but never opened the case once :? .

All the other parents were in jeans and fleeces (and me in my work skirt and fleece, got home late and no time to change all of me! :roll: ).

Why he had to take his briefcase out of the car and hold it for an hour on the touchline was quite beyond us.... but we had a good giggle at him anyway!