HENthusiastic

Name suggestions for an alpaca herd??

Hi guys,

All plans proceeding nicely for the alpaca and chicken field! Field secured :D

We have our three boys chosen and booked! :dance: There are two fawn coloured boys (Lief and Lindon) who are 18 months old and one white boy (Kyros) who is 2 1/2 years old. Kyros has been halter trained and, as the older lad, is supposed to be the stabalising influence on the youngsters.

What I'd like your help with, is a name for our 'herd'! We need this in order to register them with the British Alpaca Society, vets registers etc etc. We have NO ideas what to call them.

:lol::lol: Thanks for your suggestions. I quite like sentinal alpacas. Thats my favourite so far. OH likes it as well. The field doesn't have a name sadly., so we cant use that. But I like the alpaca heard having a name that is connected with their job as guardians of the chickens :D

I liked Omlet alpacas but OH doesn't. I guess to other people, it would sound a bit odd :? whats an omlet got to do with alpacas?? :lol:

Missuscluck; whats the name of the alpaca magazine please? I havent come across a magazine yet, I would be interested to havea look.

I was just reading that very article before coming on here! Thanks Claret. I also saw something rather interesting on page 40! :wink:

Plum; you have made a sterling effort in the name the herd quest. But I'm sorry to say Mostin's Sentinal Alpacas is still in first place.

Liked alpac co co/s too tho :lol::lol:

apacalpacas :lol::lol: