The Dogmother Posted May 8, 2009 Share Posted May 8, 2009 I'll join you then helen; I can't wait to see them. I started gathering our bunnies' hair to spin but soon lost interest as it would take ages to have enough and made me sneeze! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 8, 2009 Share Posted May 8, 2009 They look so gentle - lovely, docile, soft expressions. You are so lucky - now remember, they don't come in to the house okay?!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted May 10, 2009 Share Posted May 10, 2009 They are so cute and I'm so so Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted May 10, 2009 Share Posted May 10, 2009 now remember, they don't come in to the house okay?!! i can just imagine them all pileing on the bed to wake you up in the morning cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted May 11, 2009 Share Posted May 11, 2009 They'd look like giant pyjama cases !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 11, 2009 Share Posted May 11, 2009 They'd look like giant pyjama cases !! That's brilliant . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted May 11, 2009 Share Posted May 11, 2009 I want one!!! I want two!!! I want three!!! How cute are they? Im so so Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 11, 2009 Share Posted May 11, 2009 so do I!!!, I fell in love with them at the camel centre! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted May 12, 2009 Author Share Posted May 12, 2009 They'd look like giant pyjama cases !! Thats SOOO funny! Just a word of caution folks; they are not actually that tame at the moment. So, whilst I'm sure they will be happy to meet you, they won't exactly be cuddling up and snuggling! Give them a while though and I'm hoping they get to like human contact . TODAY IS SHEARING DAY! They are having their little hair cuts done today. We are in the middle of arranging delivery date, but it should be the week after next Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted May 12, 2009 Share Posted May 12, 2009 Not long to wait now Hen. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted May 12, 2009 Share Posted May 12, 2009 Yay!! Bet you can't wait! I am rather Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 13, 2009 Share Posted May 13, 2009 If they are being shorn at their current home, will you get these fleeces or have to wait for the next haircut? My friend with the 6 sheep has just emailed to say that her flock have just been shorn and included piccies - they look very bemused and soooo slim!! I'll be over there to get some fleece in half term I think !! Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 13, 2009 Share Posted May 13, 2009 They are fabulous. I just love the expressions on their cute little faces. I don't know how you are going to wait they are just asking to come and be loved by you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 15, 2009 Share Posted May 15, 2009 OK now I'm looking at nextdoors unused FIELD and imagining some there...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HENthusiastic Posted May 15, 2009 Author Share Posted May 15, 2009 an unused field thats criminal. Go rent it immediately. Once youve got your alpacas think of the chooks you can keep there. And maybe a hive of bees or two and...................... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted May 28, 2009 Share Posted May 28, 2009 How gorgeous! I have a friend that is thinking of keeping Alpacas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...