Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

You know i missed X Factor tonight. Got it on sky plus. I knew if i opened this thread i would find out who'd gone and i wanted to watch it live but i just couldn't resist - no self control :oops:

So Ben's gone eh? Is Shona still weeping in the corner? Well hopefully that opens it up for Leona to win then! Ray can't win the X Factor - that would be wrong!!!

Leona.....what a mystery she is.

Astonishing voice, lovely looks..........but the expression " the lights are on but there's no one home" sums her up completely.

Absolutely vacant.

I just don't think she has the personality to support a major show biz career.

Surprising result. 3% in it.

I am so sad that Ben has gone - he was fantastic :cry::cry::cry:

I tend to think that Ray got votes because of the song he sag (You'll never walk alone) & the fact that he got emotional rather than on how he sang it,which I thought was OK,but not mind blowing :?

Don't really care who wins now to be honest,in fact I may not even bother watching the final :?

Ben certainly was the most bohemian of the three. I'd say it's probably done him a favour not to have won. He can now make his own career with his own music and not be managed by the equivalent of Stock, Aitken and Waterman.

I think he's bigger and better than the X Factor.

Leona will make a perfect 'mouldable' winner, as would Ray.

Leona will make a perfect 'mouldable' winner, as would Ray.

I think that you are absolutley spot on Gina - Leona and Ray are a dream come true for any management team who want someone who will sit back, do as they are told, and not have a 'past'.

Perhaps that was Bens downfall in the end - he openly admitted to having past troubles, and people like their 'prime-time' idols to be squeaky clean.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've no doubt that this is not the last that we have heard of Ben......

I often think it is just me too Christian :lol:

Everyone at work this morning agreed with me which is why I posted it :lol:

I think otth Ray and Leona went for songs with very emotional memories attached by people :roll:

This was either a coincidence (doubt it) or some very clever marketing by Mr Cowell :evil:

All those people voting for a song that has meaning to them and not the actual singing :shock:

Cynical Moi - always :wink:

Louise says:

All those people voting for a song that has meaning to them and not the actual singing

Not cynical at all. Spot on I would say.

Ray is very appealing, and he does have a certain something about him, but I agree, his rendition of You'll Never Walk Alone was grim.

I thought Ben's number with the choir last week was wonderful.

Is it me?.......or did anyone else find the "cabaret" performed by some of the previous entrants rather disturbing.

It was a bit how I imagined a Victorian "freak show" to be.

These poor deluded souls clearly took it seriously. The audience bayed and howled in much the same way that they did for Ray and Leona, which made most of the performers think they were being enjoyed....not realising that they were being held up for ridicule.

Most of them clearly have mental health/subnormality issues and I was very uncomfortable to see them being mocked in this way.

The woman with the mother-in-law from hell just gaped like a cod fish when it was her turn......absolutely horrible.

We haven't come as far as we like to pretend in our collective attitude to people like these, who are deserving of our compassion not our laughter.

Sorry....had to get it off my chest.

Is it me?.......or did anyone else find the "cabaret" performed by some of the previous entrants rather disturbing.

It was a bit how I imagined a Victorian "freak show" to be.

These poor deluded souls clearly took it seriously. The audience bayed and howled in much the same way that they did for Ray and Leona, which made most of the performers think they were being enjoyed....not realising that they were being held up for ridicule.

Most of them clearly have mental health/subnormality issues and I was very uncomfortable to see them being mocked in this way.

The woman with the mother-in-law from hell just gaped like a cod fish when it was her turn......absolutely horrible.

We haven't come as far as we like to pretend in our collective attitude to people like these, who are deserving of our compassion not our laughter.

Sorry....had to get it off my chest.

With you all the way on this Egluntine.

That's why I no longer watch the early stages of this programme.

It's not funny and it's not clever!

I see that Ray has been given a recording contract by Simon Cowell. Good luck to him - he gained a heap load of respect from us all here on Saturday night, with the way he behaved after hearing that he had lost out to Leona - no grumps, no tantrums, and he looked genuinely happy for her. I'll never buy one of his records, but I'm sure that there are plenty out there that will.