lisa33 Posted June 3, 2009 Share Posted June 3, 2009 Looks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jlo Posted June 3, 2009 Share Posted June 3, 2009 Well done you and a great cause. I would love to have short hair again but I got fed up of being called "sir!" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted June 3, 2009 Share Posted June 3, 2009 looks good! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted June 3, 2009 Share Posted June 3, 2009 Don't forget to put suncream on the back of your neck now - I used to forget when I had my hair cut because my hair previously protected it. When my hair was short, I used to have it permed because it was neither wavy or straight. Now my hair fights perms and I get one straight side and one curly - yuk. So it is back to long where I can control it! Your new "do" looks really nice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted June 3, 2009 Share Posted June 3, 2009 It looks really good!! I wish I was brave enough to do that, but I love my hair soo much I would probably want it all put back on straight after!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Well done, did you use clippers? What grade? It doesn't look much shorter than how my hairdresser cuts mine now. I might take the plunge one day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raina Posted June 4, 2009 Author Share Posted June 4, 2009 I'm not sure what grade we used as my sister did it, she doesn't even bother to look just picks one up and uses it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 I've done that before too, went from shoulder length hair to a grade one. I really liked it but it showed my dandruff up too much Yours looks great Raina and now you can experiment with gels and gunk. Just cos it's short doesn't mean you can't have fun with it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted June 4, 2009 Share Posted June 4, 2009 Well done Such a great cause! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted June 5, 2009 Share Posted June 5, 2009 and the mistaken belief that a haircut can make you look not-pregnant. I would imagine covering the bump with hair is the only way to pretend to hide it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...