• Emma and Darren
    • Jan and Anton
    • Louisa and Vincent
    • Mark and Karen
    • Matt and Lilia
    • Peter and Erin
    • Ray and Camilla

It's a good point you make Laura

The judges happily admitted (Len) that his dances are the ballroom and the Latin should be left alone. He even asked that if he is in he is given a chance next week - if he's no good next week then maybe he should go then.

Based on last nights performance though, and that is all we have each week to work on, Ray and Camilla should not have gone.

A

xx

(and come out from behind the sofa!)

:lol:

Good for you Laura :wink: I haven't been watching so I can't comment but we're all entitled to our opinions ... and importantly ...

shame on you all for watching such dross in the first place!! :lol::lol:

that's my opinion - and I'm sticking to it :wink:

(NB - must dash to watch x-factor repeat!!) :lol::lol:

I Agree Laura - Anton is just fab :P

Loving Ian & naughty Brendan too - how good was his wonderful American Smooth this week???

I just love this show,its so different & so stylish.

And if it gets an absolute heathan lke The Hubby saying he wants to learn to dance,then it can't be all bad,can it :lol:

Mind you,he had just seen Lillia in her tiny outfit :roll:8):lol:

Cinnamon says:

I just love this show,its so different & so stylish.

That goes for me too!!!.

Someone in an earlier post described it as dross. :shock:

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, Celebrity Love Island and Big Brother are my idea of dross!!

Its all a matter of personal taste. I daresay there are those who absolutely love the 3 above mentioned programmes!!

Am reviving the topic again.....Quarter finals tonight. (Or is it Semi?)

Still want Mark and Karen to win. Has he got the most gorgeous smile in the world? And he is a brilliant dancer to of course.......

The four couples left are so good that it could be anybody's.

Louisa is lovely...If Mark doesn't win...then I hope she does.

It has to be the best Strictly ever.

well, it seems that mark has been playing away from home with a young single mum. its all over now, but was going on for a number of years. his wife already knows of the affair so it was not a shock for her to read it in the newspaper this morning.

it was in the news of the world so it has to be true :wink:

Someone in an earlier post described it as dross. :shock:

That was me :D It was only a joke - as signified by the remainder of the message :wink:

I haven't been watching it but I did used to watch Come Dancing as a child and my sister and I used to love visiting my relatives in London who used to take us proper ballroom dancing. There was a big shiny floor and a cabinet full of sparkly trophies and they had a bar that sold Tizer :D Now this may not sound exciting but for two 8 - 10 year olds who were only given a glass of plain water with their dinner this was a seriously sugary high :roll:

I was very dissapointed however one night when I was told they had ordered a cab t take us there and I was expecting an exciting journey to the ballroom in big black hackney carriage only for some boring old Ford Granada to pull up :roll:

Well I still think Matt and Lillia should have gone and Emma should be through to the final

So it's between Mark & Karen and Matt and Lillia - Mark it is then but only because of Karen, she was so proud of those three tens last night.

And what about Arlene's little outburst - I don't think there was a dry eye in the house, everyone was in hysterics!!

A

xx