bellekatz Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 I couldnt find the original thread about everyone's gorgeous orpingtons - I am sure it was still here a few days ago Anyway been out to take some new photos of my baby buff at 10 weeks old. She is now roughly as tall as my Cream legbar who is 4 weeks older and definitley fluffier!!! The little girls are in the eglu at present: Whilst the big girls are in the new purple cube! Eventually we will add two extensions to the cube when we get back from holiday and integrate them all together. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 What a fluff ball they are all lovely I love your garden Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 Lovely pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
atsw Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 I couldnt find the original thread about everyone's gorgeous orpingtons - I am sure it was still here a few days ago You're not going mad, that whole thread has disappeared . Perhaps one of the mods could see if it could be re-instated as it did have some lovely pictures. I can only assume there was a problem with the forum database and it got lost. None of the links in the e-mail notifications I had about that thread work any longer . Anyway, that aside, you're chooks and set-up looks fantastic, well done! Andrew Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 You're not going mad . This explains what happened. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 They are lovely pics - thanks for that link ANH! I thought I was going bonkers when the notification refused to link up to see Debs bits and bobs! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 Those Orps are just gorgeous, they are so pretty and fluffy I want to squeeze them.....now!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oneyolktoanother Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 lovely pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
teri Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 What a fluff ball they are all lovely I love your garden i love your garden as well but if you keep extending and adding chickens you wont have much left beautiful birds such loverly colours Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
teri Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 What a fluff ball they are all lovely I love your garden i love your garden as well but if you keep extending and adding chickens you wont have much left beautiful birds such loverly colours by the way is that you on the avitar? if it is you look like whats-his-name of dr. who and torchwood? .... i remembered john barryman! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellekatz Posted July 12, 2009 Author Share Posted July 12, 2009 No it's not me - it is John Barrowman The eglu is only temporary and the cube is smaller than the cat run that used to be there, and it is only the bottom half of the garden I have to fill it with chickens, cats and plants or Oh will want a lawn back Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
*mummy_hen* Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Gorgeous!! I love Orps anyway but so small and fluffy is extra cute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
skye Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 How gorgeous! What a beautiful girly, Bellekatz. Yes, if she is 10 weeks I can definitely see a bit of a difference in ours so they must be a bit older. Perhaps 13 or 14 weeks now. Shame about the loss of the previous post. Such beautiful pics of buff and splash grown-up girls. Here are Roxy and Ruby, we got them about 10 days ago now: Roxy Ruby Exploring together What's in there? Skye xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Lovely photos Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
atsw Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Shame about the loss of the previous post. Such beautiful pics of buff and splash grown-up girls. I had a post and a picture in the 'lost' thread. As this thread now has some gorgeous Orp pictures, I'll post the photo I had in the original thread. This is Di, who is 15 months old and a very proud first time Mum looking after some Partridge Pekin chicks that we put under her at 1-day old (see was broody and sitting on Light Sussex eggs, but they all failed ). The little black chick has turned out to be a frizzle, which is a real bonus . Andrew Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellekatz Posted July 15, 2009 Author Share Posted July 15, 2009 Gorgeous!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...