Snowy

We have an egg!!!!!!!!

First egg today - went to let the girls out at lunchtime, and there it was, still warm, in the nest box!!

123-2304_IMG.jpg

And on the same day that my birthday present arrived in the post - the egg holder. What a day!

Think the egg must be Florrie's as she has a bigger, redder comb than Pom (no comb at all, bless!)

Funnily enough, bought a nice piece of gammon to have for tea, so I think that OH might get it, fried, on top of his!

Snowy, you've just cost me a fortune....I absolutely had to have one of those egg racks. (Father Christmas will give it to me.)

Whilst I was looking I also bought a china mug (Chickens on Stilts) and a book on Modern Vermin Control. (Am determined to beat the rat).

........and its all your fault!!!! :lol:

Snowy, you've just cost me a fortune....I absolutely had to have one of those egg racks. (Father Christmas will give it to me.)

Whilst I was looking I also bought a china mug (Chickens on Stilts) and a book on Modern Vermin Control. (Am determined to beat the rat).

........and its all your fault!!!! :lol:

TOLD you - Claret started it!!!! :twisted:

(I really wanted to order more - there was a nice little china teabag/spoon rest - but thought better not, this side of christmas. But if I don't get what I want I'll be back, credit card in hand :lol: )

We're still waiting for our first one (was childbirth this bad??) Have only had Zinger, Twister & Popcorn since 30 Nov and I think theyre about 18 weeks now so a while to go.

So happy for you :D - I can hardly wait. :pray:

LOVE that egg holder - ebay here I come!!

Sal :wink:

.........10 mins later.... NOW look what you've done! Just ordered an egg holder - you should be on commission!! :wink:

Hi Chicken Licken,

My egg holder arrived this morning - really quick! :dance: It's lovely. Will look better with an egg or two but no Sainsburys or Tesco is good enough!

My three are pigging away at their mash pellets so maybe in the New Year...?

Good luck with yours, fab names!! 8)

Have a great Christmas.

Sal :wink: