Lewis Posted November 11, 2009 Share Posted November 11, 2009 Congrats and well done to Spongebob on becoming a grandad! *cough*photos*cough* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 11, 2009 Author Share Posted November 11, 2009 I can't take photos until he / she has fluffed up & goes in the brooder. So I'll take some pics tomorrow. I've been studying it & it seems to be blackish with a ginger/blonde beard (chin fluff) & ginger /blonde wing tips - very very cute. I am so proud! Button is a mummy! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 12, 2009 Author Share Posted November 12, 2009 Well Tiddlywinks has a brother/ sister now! Scrabble hatched at 11.30pm last night. We just heard the egg sort of explode & then this chick flapping round the incubator - super speedy hatch! Tiddlywinks is black with white area under its beak & white wing tips. Scrabble is blonde/beige with dark brown stripes. No sign of the 3rd egg hatching - not seen it wobble for a couple of days. But we are very pleased with the 2 chickies we have got. We congratulated Button this morning on becoming a mummy. We also told Spongebob he is a grandad - he gave a good crow! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted November 12, 2009 Share Posted November 12, 2009 Congratulations Emma, can't wait to see the piccies........... Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 13, 2009 Author Share Posted November 13, 2009 Here is their first photo! Tiddlywinks is the black & white - a bit shy. Scrabble is the blonde/ stripey one. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh So cute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 oooh so cute! Loving the names too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Gorgeous, I love the way they snuggle up to the cuddlies Em, where are your JBs in your signature................. ? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Gorgeous, I love the way they snuggle up to the cuddlies Em, where are your JBs in your signature................. ? Sha x I don`t know what you mean Sha! All done now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Aww Scrabble is my fave but don't tell Tiddlywinks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 13, 2009 Author Share Posted November 13, 2009 What are JB's? I shall update signature tomorrow - when I have more time to faff. Meanwhile here is some more Tiddlywinks (black) & Scrabble (blonde) pics. Now you can all go awwwwwwwwww Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 They are so sweet Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Looks at those feathery feet! What are JB's? Japanese bantams Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 13, 2009 Author Share Posted November 13, 2009 Oh JB's sounds chavvy & these are posh chicks! I prefer pekin/frizzle bantams. They will be in my signature tomorrow - I'm busy knitting tonight. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 They are cute, love their furry pipecleaner legs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 13, 2009 Author Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'm determined to catch you up in the long run! 46 is it? I've still got a few more chooks to get yet then! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted November 13, 2009 Share Posted November 13, 2009 Gorgeous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted November 14, 2009 Share Posted November 14, 2009 What are JB's? I shall update signature tomorrow - when I have more time to faff. I think Sha meant me Em not you Em! My JB`s have been home for a good three weeks and I hadn`t added them to my sig. Love the new pics...SOOOOOO cute! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Shirl Posted November 20, 2009 Share Posted November 20, 2009 I know this is late Em but I am just catching up with things. Congratulations on your two lovely chicks. They look soooooooo cute. They will have grown in the last week. Enjoy! xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 20, 2009 Author Share Posted November 20, 2009 There will be more photos over the weekend - they are just over a week old now. Tiddlywinks (the black one) is a definite frizzle - the wings are excellent. They make him/her look like they are going to take off! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 25, 2009 Author Share Posted November 25, 2009 Here are Tiddlywinks (frizzle) & Scrabble at 2 weeks. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted November 25, 2009 Share Posted November 25, 2009 Ahhh, cute. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted November 25, 2009 Share Posted November 25, 2009 beautiful Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 25, 2009 Share Posted November 25, 2009 Aww! Lewis wants to hatch again Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Shirl Posted November 26, 2009 Share Posted November 26, 2009 Lovely Em. What a great start to my day seeing those little treasures. Makes you want some chicks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...