gooner.girl

Dilemma....

Hi all,

Thanks for the encouragement, you're a great bunch! :)

I haven't heard from them yet, so assume thats its a 'no' I know they were very put off by the amount of notice i had to give. :?

BUT another (more exciting IMHO) option has presented itself. I was gazing through the "Ooops, word censored!"nal - Bolton programme on the way back home from the match (bear with me!) and saw that they are starting "Ooops, word censored!"nal soccer schools in Sussex. Thats interesting i thought, wonder if i could get involved in some holiday work for them (i'm a qualified footy coach) but put it to back of mind.

Anyhow yesterday (day after i had seen the article) there was a letter in my pigeon hole at work from the same company enquiring about whether the school i am at needed any football coaching and it had all the head coaches contact details on. So i dropped him an email last night and first thing this morning he rung me up on my way to work and said that they would definitly be interested in me doing holiday work for them and that they may even have a full time vacancy in the future!

How cool would that be? Working for "Ooops, word censored!"nal! Well its exciting to me anyway! Will let you know how i get on...

Helen

xx

isnt it weird, hubby swears im pshycic. look at page 1 on this thread Helen and I said about working for "Ooops, word censored!"nal...... :shock::lol:

it would be fab.....could I join you when you do the 1st team and i could be the massuese :wink::lol::lol:

Anyhow yesterday (day after i had seen the article) there was a letter in my pigeon hole at work from the same company enquiring about whether the school i am at needed any football coaching and it had all the head coaches contact details on. So i dropped him an email last night and first thing this morning he rung me up on my way to work and said that they would definitly be interested in me doing holiday work for them and that they may even have a full time vacancy in the future!

How cool would that be? Working for "Ooops, word censored!"nal! Well its exciting to me anyway! Will let you know how i get on...

Helen

xx

How cool would that be?? sometimes in life it is simply the right time to follow your dream - I really hope this turns out to be one of those moments for you!!

you go girl!!

Phil

No Martin, i wouldn't. Purely for the fact that i couldn't work for ANY team other then "Ooops, word censored!"nal (it would just be to weird) Also, have lived up your way and though it was very nice, am happier further south - near "Ooops, word censored!"nal, and i could never leave my family. I'm a real daddy's girl!

Chelsea, it is weird you predicted that and if i ever get the chance to work for the "Ooops, word censored!"nal mens first team - you can be my co-masseuse! I'll do the team, you can do the managers massage! :wink:

Phil, it is really cool, but i'm not counting my chickens yet! (boom boom!) :lol:

H

Christine... do you sell burgers and hotdogs from your front garden on match days?? that's what most of the local residents seem to do!! Nice little earner!

8)

Phil

No Martin, i wouldn't. Purely for the fact that i couldn't work for ANY team other then "Ooops, word censored!"nal (it would just be to weird) Also, have lived up your way and though it was very nice, am happier further south - near "Ooops, word censored!"nal, and i could never leave my family. I'm a real daddy's girl!

Chelsea, it is weird you predicted that and if i ever get the chance to work for the "Ooops, word censored!"nal mens first team - you can be my co-masseuse! I'll do the team, you can do the managers massage! :wink:

Phil, it is really cool, but i'm not counting my chickens yet! (boom boom!) :lol:

H

Errrm,....thats a NO :talk2hand: , thankyou ! :vom::vom::shock::vom:

:lol:

Wenger could do with a massage - get rid of all those wrinkles and worry-lines...

better still - give him a good ironing!!

:wink:

Phil

Wenger could do with a massage - get rid of all those wrinkles and worry-lines...

better still - give him a good ironing!!

:wink:

Phil

hee hee :lol:

I love to put him through a mangle first, then an iron !!

I'd need plenty of steam to get rid of them wrinkles, they are definetly worry lines....not laughter ones eh?

hee hee :lol:

I love to put him through a mangle first, then an iron !!

I'd need plenty of steam to get rid of them wrinkles, they are definetly worry lines....not laughter ones eh?

"all zees worry, eet eez not good for my complexion, I have every day, to put zees cream on, and zee players still they tease me..."

8)

Phil

Good job you're not on Big Brother, Phil :lol::lol::lol:

indeed!! but surely the french are fair game?? :wink:

Me and the missus were invited to go on Wife Swap a couple of years ago!! I'm glad we said no...

8)

Phil

Me and the missus were invited to go on Wife Swap a couple of years ago!! I'm glad we said no...

Is that because you are a modern day, contemporary vicar Phil, or because you have extreme household rules that would really rub someone up the wrong way :?8)

I'm really not sure!! They had heard about us (not sure how!) - and they reckoned we were "an interesting couple!!"

who knows what that meant!! From some of the others that were on there - we're not inclined to take it as a compliment!!

8)

Phil