buffie

BHWT STALL - What to sell, help us decide!

What should BHWT sell on it's stall?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should BHWT sell on it's stall?

• Pound for Life Trolley keyring with logo
    • BHWT Badges
    • BHWT Apron
    • Hen- orabillia
    • BHWT Tea Towels
    • all of the above
    • I'll list my ideas in the thread

Right I am living and breathing the BHWT stall and am not too proud to ask you guys for help!

I want to source jute bags to have our logo on, ideally a small quantity 200 say. I am having all sorts of trouble finding the right amount, etc. Spent hours on this. Any suggestions?

Anyone have a connection in this department :D

Thanks guys and gals

BBxx :D:D:D

Edited by Guest

Thanks Phil I have, I get problems from minimum order quantity to your logo won't work on jute, then it will but it's very expensive then they have to print it in india as it's 4 colour. I woke up at 3am thinking about jute this morning

having a last try now.

Thanks again though, any further ideas, or printers that can print my jute bags would be great.

BBx

:D:D

If you're that stuck, can you just put the logo on, but as a line drawing like the Omlet bags?

That would keep the costs down too. As well as that have you contacted Omlet to see where their cotton bags are made and who by. As I wouldn't have thought that it really mattered whether they were jute or cotton.

www.ladystella.com makes her own cotton bags from recycled cotton. I didn't know she was so close to me and went into her shop by accident. Her bags were advertised in Organic Life magazine. You can see a picture of them on her website.

I don't know if she would/could print a logo on. Hers say 'Say NO to plastic' and it looks like an iron-on transfer.

So it's not Jute and it's not printed, but I mention her because she might be willing to do a small order.

She was very interested in my Omlet bag and said she wanted chickens and would look up the Omlet site with a view to getting an eglu (which she had heard of)

Stella is her daughter who is 11.

Thanks everyone, Jane has emailed me and we are going with Jute and now others from BHWT are involved helping. It's so kind for you to give your thoughts.

Next question who would use a BHWT trolley keyring, how popular are these do you think?

BBxx

Next question who would use a BHWT trolley keyring, how popular are these do you think?

BBxx

Not me! I don't have to pay for trolleys in my town.

Do you need to add a poll? :)

I've got one and although I've only used it a handful of times it's been a really useful little thing to have on my car keys. It's not always I have a pound coin on me.

Most of our shops/supermarkets don't use them, but I have used it when I've been shopping away or visitng other people. I'd definatley recommend them, and I'd buy one just to support you Buffie, if I needed one or not.

8) ..Yes, I would buy a trolley thingy. I've been waiting until I found a charity I wanted to support selling them! :lol:

I'm sure other items would tempt me too, but that one leapt out at me so I ticked it on the poll.

Keep going, Buffie! xx

Edited by Guest

Buffie, are any of these items going to be available mail order, or do we have to be able to visit the stall in order to buy them?

I'd love a jute bag, and probably a trolley thing and a tea towel or 2 (but no more hen-robilia stuff for me, I love it all, but hubby's beginning to lose his sense of humour about new chicken shaped things finding their way into the house :shock::oops::oops::oops: ). The only thing is that I won't be able to make the Jimmy's farm get together. Pretty gutted, I was really banking on it after missing the last one, but I'll be sunning myself on a much needed holiday then :D .

But if I could place an order with someone I'd be well chuffed :?:D:D:D