Aunty e

Proud Mommy

A little while ago we signed Imogen up at a child modelling agency. There’s one just up the road from our house, and everyone goes on and on about how beautiful she is (and of course, she is gorgeous) that we thought we’d give it a whirl. Got some lovely photos done, but didn’t hear anything for a month or so. Suddenly had a phone call to say could she go to an audition, so Duncan duly took her along and she booked the job! So she’s going to be in a print ad for Vicks, don’t know any more than that, but we’re very very excited :D The shoot is on Friday, so hopefully we’ll know after that when and where it will be published. It’s nice to have independent confirmation that my baby is prettier than all the other babies ;)

Fab news! i'm all up for getting the kids involved. I do tv extra work and they are always looking for children and babies. You can save the money for them and when they're older they'll really appreciate it. It's also a dead interesting job! Good Luck, let us know how you get on x

I'm going to pop some of her portfolio ones onto photobucket so I can post them (they were worth the money in themselves, they're GORGE) and when we know where the ad will be, I'll warn you and scan it in. Grandma's taking her to another casting this afternoon (I said she wasn't free, but OH is mad keen on this now and talked his mum into walking her over), don't know what it's for, but I think MiL will enjoy doing it anyway. Probs won't be successful as OH is by far the best at getting her to do cute things and giggle for the camera ;)