ali-s

Rupert Cat is injured

Glad that Rupert is well on the mend :D

A tip that we got for getting cats into a carrier, is to put the carrier on it's end with the door open at the top, then drop the cat in bottom first. this works pretty well, with our 'big strong legs everywhere not going in there' cat. the only thing we have to remember is if they are both going in there is to put the heavier one in first. :lol:

I do a similar way to this - but I dont put it end up. I just push piper in bum first - she is inside before she knows whats happening :D

I have had a lacerated shoulder from trying to put my sooo sweet and placid cat into a cat box :roll::lol:

so glad that Rupert is healing :D:D - piperkit is sending snuggles :D

cathy

x

Poor rupert and to add insult to his injury you had his manhood taken away too!! - no wonder you had the cold shoulder - hope he is back to normal now - My cats both love a carrier/box and when I bring one out they are straight in it and love the box and equally any box- they play with one on the top of it and one inside it and bat at the doors! - strange creatures liking the box.