Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Thank you Laura, are you feeling any better today Hun? :D

Working on it thanks - big chickie issues causing probs but should be sorted soon! Dont want to bore everyone with details :roll: Sleep well and thanks for asking.,

Night Cooks ( I still want to call you mash :lol: )

Its strange to hear Omleteers in real life :wink:

Like your voicemail about going to Tashas! :lol:

Night Debs + Sandie + Cooks :D

Just watching The Inbetweeners :P

What's your accent like Lewis? No-one would want to listen to my Brummie twang :oops::lol:

:lol: I don't think mines that bad :angel: probably is though :think: just some words are really brummie :D

- ask the others I've spoken to :lol:

Night JJ :)

Its strange to hear Omleteers in real life :wink:

Like your voicemail about going to Tashas! :lol:

Night Debs + Sandie + Cooks :D

Just watching The Inbetweeners :P

Oi :shock: You have heard me in real life too :wink:

I'd be interested to hear the difference between my accent and Debsie's. :wink:

Happy Friday all

and Good Night.xxx

Your accent is probably stronger than mine being North Wales :D

Also, you will sound much much much younger , as Debsie is ancient :lol:

Morning! :)

Well looks like we are in the new forum! I am getting used to it now....'s not that bad :oops:

No chickies hatched yet but I have just had a coffee sitting on the floor with the inncy (alternating nose and ear up against the little window) and I can hear cheaping and tapping so at least I know something is going on in there!

Just consulted my K.Thear book and that says 75% hummidity but everything else I have read says 65% for hatching :eh: will 10% make that much difference...I am inclined to follow Thear :?

Just let the girls out...they have the whole garden to play in (netting still down) and all they have done is swapped runs. Bantams in the big girls WIR and big girls in the bantys cube run. Apparently their food must taste better :roll:

Maria is being a super broody so far :) She is getting up first thing, doing a HUGE poo, having a little snack and drink and then going straight back the the eggs :) Day 5! 8)

What did I miss last night? I had an early one cos I was pooped after my conifer chopping down episode yesterday.

The suspense is killing me Claire......I am loathed to leave the house in case I miss it! :lol:

Camera batteries are charged, electric hen running and I EVEN now where the cable it for the camera so photos will be here as soon as the chicks are (fingers crossed)

Edited by Guest

Camera batteries are charged, electric hen running and I EVEN now where the cable it for the camera so photos will be here as soon as the chicks are (fingers crossed)

Practising your brummie accent Em? :wink:

Come on chickies!! Hope our crazy chicks hatch on time, people are queueing up to see them already :lol:

Ooooooh Chickies :D *gets in line*

Good morning...very sunny today.

I'd be interested to hear the difference between my accent and Debsie's. :wink:

Happy Friday all

and Good Night.xxx

Your accent is probably stronger than mine being North Wales :D

Also, you will sound much much much younger , as Debsie is ancient :lol:

You see...I would have said that being in South Wales would have made yours stronger :lol:

Apparently I only sounds welsh if I'm speaking welsh :lol:

You are also not ancient :D