Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Morning, *waves from Tenerife* Standing on a high stool.

Dentist went well yesterday (thanks for asking) :lol::lol: No retail shopping though Sandie as had to high tail it out of there in the rush hour and leg it down the TF1 at high speed to feed the babes before they went to roost. left home at 3pm and got home 7.40pm they were waiting to greet me. Awwwwwwwwww bless.

What are you plotting now Lewis, Cotswold chickens indeed :shameonu: Some people are never satisfied. :notalk:

Enjoy the show PT. :dance::pray: for no rain.

Have a good day all. :dance::dance:

Morning everyone :D err.. yup, just made morning! :lol:

Oh PT, I love Brimham Rocks, havent been there for years, you taking a picnic? and you be careful if your off climbing :shameonu:

Hi Shirl, We've got some lovely sunshine here today :dance: So, hopefully I'll be sat in the garden with the girls today, gonna let Tyra and Talulah explore their new home outside too while the suns shining :D

Been to Docs to get foot redressed and now i have the cream and stuff to do it myself so dont have to report back til next week now :dance:

:D

G'day sports.

Lovely blue eggs and that nice chocolate one - obviously isn't real at all. :mrgreen:

Well what can I say, sun's out and the birds are quiet, although I gather Squirt caused a big problem and after being doused by Murray she's got the message. Although he now feels guilty and gave her a stroke. Anyhow, she and Mini are best pals at the moment.

In Waitrose today and down the frozen section - which we had all to ourselves - mum was pondering over the ice creams to have for my brother when he comes up this weekend. I discover that my shoe squeaks on the floor. Ee oooh eeeoooo eeeeeoooooh. Mum says do it slowly because it sounded like "Greeeeen Arrrmmmyyyy" So I gladly obliged. Then an elderly lady behind me said "what can I hear squeaking?" ummm, my shoe (Jim Carrey mode in Liar Liar when he doesn't want to say yes). I can honestly say that I was soooo embarrassed at that moment in time and I said is it hot in here? And the lady laughed and said no it isn't. Oh poopy. Where's that hole in the ground when I needed it.

So I am off outside while the sun's out. See you.

I am with you Claire...not sure about the new stylee.......maybe it is cos I am using the netbook rather than the big pooter but it all feels a but cluttered.

Also - I think our signatures may need revising.....most of the screen is signature.....

I have just come back indoors from cutting the big hedge...well the bits I could reach :lol: It has nice and flat sides and looks good providing you don't look above the 8 foot mark :lol:

Off to the shops now....hopefully my eggs will be doing something by the time I get back

Afternoon, just on my lunch break - late :roll: but have eaten a lovely sausage and bean soup :drool:

Just popping in to say hi until later :wink:

Awww...I'm sorry. "9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u)" you really :angel::lol:

:)

Fred when a lovely and beautiful young lady like JJ puts that it, it is worthy of a :D or a :o or a 8) or a :P or a :dance:

Never a :) - Men :notalk:

Home :D

Like the new forum now :lol:

I tried it yesterday and didn't like it, but Matts obviously been working hard and its less of a change now 8)

:lol:

Teachers were in school earlier and I missed them to ask about the incy :roll: - want to go up + see if anyone is still there :lol:

sorry Chickie I cant report whether chicks have hatched or not as I didn't make it to Em's, I got a phone call from my mum, Dad's not very well so I have been rushing there and then back and then over again to get prescription filled etc.

I also had to change the chickies skirting in their cage as they killed it overnight, so they now have a wooden skirting, kindly made by hubby because I said I cant cut straight.. :lol:

Afternoon all :D :D

Far too many pages to catch up on so I hope everyone is OK :D Hugs to those that need them, chirps and clucks to any new chicks and whatever anyone is thinking of buying, hatching or acquiring...just go for it :D My motto of the day is...better to do than to spend a lifetime wishing you had

RIP skirting.

I am going to phone Childline. My mum stabbed me. OK we are sitting in the car coming home from shopping. Ouch, she says, I've got a sharp bit on the zip that keeps scratching my neck, feel it. I can't I'm driving and there's a car behind me. It was dads old jacket and it must have scratched him too, try now. No, wait till I say so - too many windy road bits and I need to concentrate. So we get to a straight bit and I give her my finger - OUCH! You scratched me - IT'S BLEEDING! It's more like a paper cut, but crikey - she's sitting there giggling while I stuff my finger in my mouth! Not only that it's on the side of my index finger where it bends, so not the tough part - THE SENSITIVE SOFT BIT THAT KEEPS OPENING UP THE CUT EVERY TIME I USE MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her she was mean.

poor finger :D

Yes 'Skirting' got well and trully demolished by these rascals :lol: they enjoyed the sun outside today, they were sunbathing and I kept going awwwwwwwww and getting the :roll: from hubs who was making my fence for the chicken area.. bless him. :D

Hellooooo :D

Aww, Cookie, sorry your Daddys poorly, hope hes gonna be ok, :(

I can wait for an update from Em.................... I suppose :roll::wink:

Koojie, what can i say :think: err your Bonkers matey :lol:

i have Tyra and Talulah outside in the sunshine, Tyras tail feathers are actually pointing up, which is lovely to see, I think the sunshine and fresh air is doing them both the world of good :D

thanks Chickie :) He should be ok now hes got some extra medications but with a heart condition and diabetes when he's ill he surely knows it. :(

I have brought the chookies in now and they are sleeping :lol: they have worn themselves out in the sun.. :lol:

Aww, bless them :lol:

Forgot to say, the dog cage came today, so no more broodys :dance: I am reluctant to put Noodle in it now though, as the night time temps still pretty cold and with her been a Frizzle she doesnt have as much insulation as the others :roll:

Right, Im gonna take the plunge and switch to the other silver whatsit typey forumey thingy, had a look earlier and didnt like it, I dont do change :anxious: So if im a bit slow you understand why, it takes us oldies longer to adjust to change :lol:

thanks Claire, poor love looked absolutely shattered when I saw him earlier and was going to try to get some sleep. :|

Ithink this new board will clow down people posting.... or maybe thats their aim... *snigger!*