Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Sounds cool Debs :wink:

Happy Birthday to your OH, Sandie :D

Any of you like maths? :lol:

Sisterling has been teaching me maths jokes..oh deear :lol:

I'll tell you an innocent one :wink:

solve: 9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u) :P

no cheating ... I'm expecting Lewis to know this one for some reason...it's like the elephant thing :wink:

I thought that Debs:lol:

At the start I just let them wash over my head...then she explained ... and I was scared that I was actually finding them funny...:anxious::lol:

That one's not so much of a joke though :wink:

Ahhh...Sandie, you are hereby officially allowed to google. :wink:

Happy Birthday Mr Wiggle!

We had honey mustard sausages, chips (because I only have one spud left) and baked beans. Another good reason not to be doing puzzles while Murray watches the footie. I say watches . . . sleeps on the settee and rewinds when he hears cheering or jeering. :roll:

If Scwamble hadn't highlighted Deb's bit I wouldn't have noticed. I lead too much of a sheltered life. Actually there would be room for 2 in my bath but it is my precious and "Ooops, word censored!"ody is allowed in. Well I say that, but it seems to be a pretty free for all when I want to do anything peaceful. Thank heavens for bubble bath. Although to be fair Erin does usually avert her eyes then I hear "yuk mum" oh for goodness sake stop looking!

The answer to the maths question in my head is:

9 times 7 inwards = 63 which is greater than 3 times minus 7up times three of those again. Which means for the 63 people indoors I haven't got enough fizzy because someone's already filched it.

I stepped on the corner of a Ferrero Roche box (empty of course) - thought ouch. Wasn't until later on I could see dried blood all over my foot. I must have been walking around, hoovering, going to the birds with it dripping everywhere. It's just a tiny corner shaped cut. Not so bad today, but goodness me - you are certainly sharing the Bug of Doom on this thread! Stop it you lot at once!

We've had chicken curry and chocolate birthday cake for tea :dance:

Now Debs sounded believable, but you're just taking the mick! :shameonu:

:wink:

Woohooo, I can multitask :lol:

I'm actually on here, watching masterchef and making hot chocolate atm :D

I saw Alex has GNRPP PP + (green eglu)

... then went past some turkey place :mrgreen: - wierd that they're still there, or that big though :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Her eyes honey glazed over.

Chickle you have to log out and it will ask you if you want to hide or not. Seazypeazy. If I can do it so can you. But I haven't done it for ages - too much of a rigmarole.

... then went past some turkey place - wierd that they're still there, or that big though

You sure they weren't my orpies? :lol:

So how many lengths did you do Cookie?