Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Goodnight sleepy heads :angel: xxx

I shalll probably be joining you soon...to grandmother's house we go tomorrow...chichi drops us off on his way to work so we get to leave at the sociable hour of 7:15AM

I don't like the ay em.

Sleep by 11 me thinks :angel:

nighty night xxx

Morning all :D

Sandie thankyou so much for the nostalgia trip :D I used to love playing tennis on the Atari :dance:

Hope you are feeling better today Lyns.

Right off to work now, even though I was up at 4.15am with a bad stomach, so don't know if I'll manage the day :evil: I have eaten a small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes though :?

Morning all, Awwww, Debs not your tummy again. Have you seen the doc about it? Hope you feel better. Nothing worse than being at work with a poorly tummy. {Hugs}

Exciting getting those eggs today Lewis. :dance: bet your on the doorstep as we speak. :lol:

Got a busy day ahead. Spanish again. :roll: This afternoon have to go to the city (Santa Cruz) where all the drivers are CRAZY. Going to the dentist. :( So have to leave my chooks for hours. :( Me no like it at all *speaks like Imogen* smallest grand daughter age 3 :lol::lol: Funny how we copy small children, they have such a cute way of saying things. :lol: I can think of nicer ways to spend my day, but as I intend to live to be over 100. :lol: I shall be needing my teeth to be in tip top condition.

Hope you all have a good day.x

Morning Laura + Debs :)

... hope you're both better soon :?

Lewis is a bit :mrgreen: - been awake since 8 which is early for me :lol:

Father thought I had a driving lesson then asked why the eggs still weren't in, "I'll do it later :D " ... he thinks those 8 are the only ones going in :angel::whistle:

Morning Shirl :D

Have a good day - dentist will be fine :wink:

Morning All :D

Morning Em *waves*

Has the Postie been yet Lewis :dance::shh: Just in case Dads listening :lol:

Hiya Shirl :D Good luck at the dentist :( but, you can cheer yourself up with some retail therapy if your going into town anyway :dance:

Sorry you couldnt sleep Laura :( If id known you were up, we could have had a chat cos I was up too :roll: Debs told me the 2nd to 5th days were the most painful with burns, she wasnt wrong! I'll just have to hobble along best I can :roll: Im bored with this now, and want it to go away.

Cookie? Cookiiiiiieeeeeee? How are this morning hun? :anxious:

:( Take your tablets + have a rest :? ...

Want another glass of water? :angel:

:lol:

Nope, not here yet - they normally come at 10/half 10, but don't know what time the eggs will be here :)

On friday when he was delivering the thermometer + cufflinks he didn't even ring the bell, I was just walking upstairs + saw him putting the "we called, you were out.... " card through the door! :roll:

I am here chiiiickiiieeeee but you are not... :lol: tsk tsk :lol:

I am sat giggling at the chickies dustbathing in the hemcore.. :lol: :lol: :lo: they love it now the catbox has been removed... :roll: try and give them a bedroom and thats the thank I get. :lol: