Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

Guinea pigs done - all hot and prickly now. Hoiked a furry pancake out of the nesting box - again! Another load in the washing machine and now I think I'll have a coffee. I shall make a few teas and coffees as it's elevensies time. :D

6.gif

arrrrh did I miss Tea and biccies :(

INJURY ALERT!!!!! Nothing as sinister/severe as Sandies foot but in an effot not to disrupt Gin's excavation efforts (she will be in Australia if she carries on at this rate) I pulled my hand out of the way and s"Ooops, word censored!"ped my knuckles along the garage wall...owwwwwww!!! Taken all the skin off all four knuckles ......... do you think a Mr Men plaster across each one is too mucgh? :anxious:

You have Mr Men plasters?! :mrgreen:

*note to self, get paper cut when in presence of Em*

I think Mr Men plasters is a good idea (and will match your pants!), have you got some of the aloe vera - I always shove some one :lol:

Incy is just under temp 36.9oC but I can put the placemat on top and it warms up fine :) - I wont get too stressed over 0.6oC if its just a 40W bulb! :lol:

PS. Milk + 1 sugar please :angel:

*wants Mr Men ice pack* 8)

The neighbours have disney princess plasters I think, so always manage to fall over and neeeed a plaster! :lol:

Cilla has been all busy in the eglu this morning, on a bit of a mission me thinks :lol:

... she's all sorted now :wink:

Awwww, Im gonna ask at the hospital later for Mr Men plasters, do you think they'll oblige? :lol:

Ooo poor Em, Now THAT must be sore.

My foots killing now, may have over done it a bit, vets and sainsburys :lol: Had to get OH something for his birthday so made do with beer, wine and socks :roll::lol:

Get that foot up now Sandie *said in best bossy voice*. Have you been taking painkillers? When my eldest was only about 5 months old i scolded my bum :oops::oops::oops: I was heating a bottle in a jug of water, knocked it with my elbow and splashed my side. I then jumped backwards on the sofa sitting in all the water which had just poured on it. I felt such an idiot and had to keep going back to the hospital for it to be dressed and had to wear those horrid paper knickers. At least your burn isn't in an :oops: place :lol:

I really want to clean out the cube and eglu today while the suns shining, will give it an hour and then go for it i think.

Errrrrr!!!! :shameonu: No you bloomin well won't!!!!!!!

Oooh where did she go....I bet she is cleaning that cube :roll:

Edited by Guest

Hope everyone is ok so far today :anxious:

Just been out for lunch absolutely fantastic place. Jimmy Spices - it's a buffet place with Indian, Chinese, Thai and Italian (pasta and pizza) food! Only tried a little bit though - didn't want to over indulge :liar::drool: