Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

I think Sandie has gone to the hospital now :pray:

well I told her off big time on pm so I dont think she dared not go.. :lol::oops:

evening all! :)

You gonna share those Haribo Em!

Haribo....what Haribo??? :whistle:

ooooh you mean the ones I have gobbbled all up! All gone they is!!!! **giggles behind hand**

you didn't even save me a jelly ring???? :(

I think Sandie has gone to the hospital now :pray:

Hopefully :anxious:

See...my offer of a lift scared her into it....Lynsey must have told her about my driving....it was ONE emergency stop...just ONE!!!

Hope she is ok and sounds like it will be sore....

my driving is not much better .. impression of Em the other day

"roundabout!! roundabout!!!! roundabout!!!" :lol:

arrrrhhh no....there were no jelly rings......it was a bag of JUST sour/fizzy cherries!!! They must of known they are my faves!!!!

I am on a mega sweetie high now!!! **WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Em runs around lounge like a loon**

helllllooo

Well I've been busy today, I've finished the chicken room (it still needs a coat of wood treatment though) moved my big ebay ark, cleaned out the big chooks stable and all the houses in the chicken room, dismantled an Eglu and run (sold on ebay) and still have to clean it tonight!!

Can someone send me a roast dinner please? :anxious:

Loving the stripey living room Chicky 8)

R com 20 already ordered 8)

oooohhhh 8)

I have become concerningly obsessed with mine - earlier OH found me sat on the floor with no nose pressed up against the little window of my polybox - i reckon I had been sat there about ten mins! - we are only on day 18! :lol:

she was blinking going to get a smacked bum if she didn't get it seen, I told her so.. :lol:

cooweee Chiiiiiiickie!!!

:lol: :lol: @ Ems's inccy obsession...

I'm always busy :lol:

TBH I was astounded that Em let Cooks drive when they came here last weekend :lol:

why???? whassup with my driving??? I dont emergency stop!! :lol: :lol: Em does!! and drives me around and around the chicken roundabout... although that was real fun and I have to do that again!

I figured Lynsey would be ok driving Tasha as she is sitting down when she does that...it seems she has a problem when she is walking.

I always make sure that I am a safe distance away from her when we are walking :wink:

LOVE YA LYNSEY!!!!!!!

:lol:

Right! off to clean up this Eglu - its filthy and the grass had matted over the run panels

Deep joy :roll:

Pressure washer!!! I did my (purple eglu) and run the other day and BLASTED the mud and grass off the run.....it was SOOOOO much fun I pressure washed the front door, the garage door, one side of my car and a small bit of our drive....i got bored then :lol:

:lol: at the pressure washer!

8) about the RCOM 20

A suro did cross my mind earlier when the incy broke and sell it after :liar: but it was cheaper to just shove a bulb in this :lol: and I'd get hardly any use from it.