Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

*wave* We just had a last minute trip to the cinema :D Went to see the new Nanny McPhee film. All 3 of us enjoyed it. It even has chickens in :D I'm pretty sure i was the only saddo in the cinema trying to work out their breed though :lol::lol::lol: I think they were silver laced dottes :)8)

Um, I have to go and apologise to Christian. I was going to let him have some red Jerusalem artichokes to plant. But Murray decided to dig them up and announced that he'd also peeled them and were in a saucepan waiting for me to start dinner. I had no idea until it was too late. Garghhh! Why is it when he decides to help it goes wrong?

And of course he is suffering from the after effects. Actually Erin and I are suffering from his after effects - she and I seem to be immune. :lol: Spare peg anyone?

Night Cooks + Kooj :D

Lewis just turned the incy back on (was off over the weekend) and the bulb started flashing and it died :(

The power supply is fine, and the bulbs are fine so it must be one of the components on the thermostat :?

Might phone Nans OH (electrician) tomorrow and see if there's something simple I can do, if not its off to the shops :roll:

They sell the kits in Maplins to solder one up but I don't have enough time.

TBH the bulbs are never off, so I could just leave them on, see what the temp is like, or I'll use a normal bulb and reptiley thermostat/a dimmer :?

Just replied to your PM Tasha :lol:

Thanks - I'll get this one fixed, could always steal Hughies thermostat and put the probe in a cooler place

... and school have 2 incys we used last time, just typical that we're not in :roll:

Evening all :D

Well I have returned from my evening out.

It was a mixed evening really :?

Firstly - we went to my friends house, to drop off eggs to her children. My adorable god daughter who is 3 in just over a week, announced that she wanted her brothers egg :lol: So she got the milkybar egg and her brother has the smarties egg :roll: Her brother is 11 months :wink:

Secondly - we went to the new Jamie Oliver Restaurant in Cardiff. Very very disappointing. I'm sure Mr Oliver would not be happy if he turned up. The restaurant has only been open a matter of weeks, and its already looking scruffy, the cleanliness was awful. The stairs were really manky and the toilets were filthy. We ordered a mixed antipasti for starters to share, and the plate they gave me was filthy, I asked for another plate and that had crumbs on :shock: The starter itself was fairly tasty. The mains however was really over seasoned, and I ordered a warm salad to go with my lamb, and it was meant to have a balsamic dressing, it was more like a balsamic soup :shock: Can't tell you about dessert because the service was soooo slow we didn't have chance for dessert. Needless to say we won't be going back, it also set us back over £70 so not cheap!!!!

Thirdly - Rhod Gilbert, was hilarious!!!! We laughed and laughed and laughed, he did a whole observation thing on washing machines which must have lasted 20 minutes, but had me laughing to the point where I could barely breathe.

Shattered now though, as you know me, I am rarely up after 10 and am soon to turn into a pumpkin :wink:

Night night xxx

PS - Lewis love the pic - it didn't come up for me earlier.

Shirl - Oooh, share some sentences I'll see if I can translate them :P

Lewis was just playing with the old brooder taking the heat lamp out to bring in the house, switched it on and I presure because the bulb was so cold from being in the garage, it blew and fused the plugs in the garage and upstairs :oops:

Everyone is alseep so won't know .. just hope they didn't set alarms for tomorrow :angel:

:lol:

Offs to bed

Night :D

Morning *in high pitched voice* Just got gack from taking David's car to be serviced and was brought home by very young handsome mechanic. Set me up for the day that has :lol: Not a holiday here so had to fight with the local school kids on the crossings, and their parents parking anywhere they like. :roll::lol:

Did you have a good time Debs, how was the restaurant? My daughter went to the the one in Bath and was disappointed in it. Hope you had a better experience they they did.

Well done on getting the decorating finished guys. :D Everything nice and clean and fresh, lovely. :clap:

Busy day ahead for me, Spanish this morning and the gym this afternoon. so see you all later. *waves*

Have a good day.xx

PS. Ended up freezing 5 kilo's of beans yesterday, I was well pleased with my days work. :D

Afternoon all!

Glad you had a good time at the show Debs but such a pity JO was a let down. :(

Oooh what is your Orpidotte sat on Tasha? :D Maria is on two mille pekins and two cuckoo pekins........I am not trusting enough to let her have the CLB eggs that I got :)

Dom eggs are out of the inncy and in the hatcher now - fingers crossed everything goes well! I keep finding myself popping into the spare room to "check" the eggs.....impatient, moi!? :lol:

I have been out this morning and collected a rabbit hutch from a freecycler...was expecting it to be a bit ropey but it is great! :D It was going to little brother for his field but am now thinking about fashioning a shelf in to second cube run and using it for my lot. I feel a trip to B&Q coming on! :D