Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

I have given up - I was painting the broody ark but is starts to rainm then the sun comes out, then it rains, then the sun comes out again :x

Broad beans - :vom::vom::vom:

Have a great time Debs!

Oooh great stuff Sandie - I bet the babes loved the sun on their backs :D

Maria, my silkie is broody....wondering whether to whip some eggs from the inncy and let her be mum......but maybe it is still cold :think:

Told Jus about my dream - he says I am a weirdo and this chicken stuff has gone TOO far!!!! :lol:

Cross posted, Lyns got in there first :wink:

Lyns - I have picked up my new girls, and Cardiff beat Swansea yesterday.

Chicken Shirl has joined us and has picked Broad Beans from her Canarian Garden.

Tasha doesn't like broad beans, but has new chickens she got from Tom when she met him yesterday.

Sandie has let Talulah and Tyra into the eglu run in the garden but it started to rain.

Laura is getting new girls today

Lewis went to a wedding yesterday and we haven't seen him since.

Koojie has family around

PurpleTree hasn't been well and is going Up North to visit the in laws.

Claire has been doing family things I think (can't think sorry Claire :doh: )

and finally Em has been dreaming of giant chickens because she has gone completely mad :lol:

Hope JJ reads this as will save another update!!!

My Pooters, been silly, really slow, if i disapear its cos the pooters not playing properly :evil:

Awww Em, we dont think your mad :shameonu: just a tad crazy? :D

Im thinking of taking the divider down between Talulah and the three ickle chicks as they keep jumping over the divide into Talulahs side anyway, she is 8 weeks and they are 4, what doya think? :think:

if they are jumping in there anyhoo's you could take it down and closely monitor them. Sounds like they all want to be together.

my two are still in the dog crate in the kitchen, I haven't put them out yet as the clips that came with the eglu run are pants so I have ordered some cable ties on ebay and soon as they arrive I will put them out in the sunshine for the day for a little while, they will love that.

Edited by Guest